Chapter 9 The conversation

It's 17:59 as I'm walking towards shitty hair's room.
'BAKUBRO YOU'RE HERE!' I close the door as Kiri gets up and grabs a bag of beef jerky. 'So what do you want.', I ask. 'I may or may not know who your crush is~', he says with a smirk. 'WHAT?!' He looks at me with the same stupid smile as he takes a bite of the beef.

I make myself comfortable on his bed with an angry/confused look. 'How..did you?' I look at him. He's just looking at me with that stupid I-know-something-about-you-and-im-proud-of-that look. I avoid eye contact as I walk towards his bed. With a flop I land myself, face down on a pillow. 'Wfo folf ouf (who told you)?',I muffle. 'Nobody.' I lift my face up and I give him a confused look. 'Hmmhmm.....who oh who could it be....?',he says teasingly. 'Does his name start with S and end with hoto?' As I feel my face getting red, I drop my head on the pillow again. 'I know because I see the way you look at him.' 'The same way you look at Pikachu?',I say as I lift my head again. Shitty hair's face is as red as his hair. 'N-no thats not what I meant!', he stutters with a awkward smile. 'Sure',I say with a grin,'so you don't mind that he's out with Soy sauce?' 'HE'S WHAT?!', he yells with a shock in his voice. 'That's what I thought.', I grin. 'Where are they going?' 'Just kidding dipshit, if they did anything, they would invite you.' 'Phew!'

'Shoto Todo-fucKING-ROKI! WHY HIM?!', I yell. 'So are you gay, pansexual, bi?', shitty hair asked. 'I don't fucking know and I don't wanna.' 'Wel I'm bisexual!', he says with his hand in the air and a proud expression. 'Good for you.'

『Timeskip』
I walk to the door but then I stop. 'Don't you dare tell anyone.',I say whilst turning my head slowly. 'I won't I won't I promise!'

As I was walking though the hall, I came across four eyes' room. The door was slightly open and I heard giggles. I took a sneaky look inside as I stepped back. And then...I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw pink cheeks, four eyes, toadgirl, Deku and Half n' Half sitting in a circle. Half 'n Half was kissing Deku. Toad and pink cheeks let out a fangirly scream. I felt as if I was dreaming. I rushed back to my dorm. As I slammed the door I felt my heart crack.