Chapter 10 Bullshit

The following days are horrible. I get no sleep, and if I do I only get nightmares. Shitty hair noticed. 'Bro are you okay?', he says with a worried look. 'I'm fine.' 'No your not.' 'Then why do you ask?', I growl. 'And I am fine.' 'Bakubro, you have bags under your eyes, you look exhausted and you haven't even yelled today.', he pointed out. He was right tho. The bags under my eyes were dark enough to notice. I didn't yell either. I was tired. Bullshit. It's unbelievable. Because of a stupid feeling I became 'weak'. I wish didn't go back. Back to see what was going on. I already knew Icy Hot liked Deku, but seeing them make out hurt.

During lunch I decided not to eat. I lost my appetite when I saw Icy Hot and Deku laughing together. I wish I didn't care. But I do. Luckily nobody noticed me staring at them.

History. Something more boring than this doesn't exist. 'You shall be pared with a group of three.' Great. 'The names will be listed on the board.', our teacher continued.

Mina, Ojiro and Ochaco
Kirishima, Mineta and Tsu
Sero, Momo and Todoroki
Aoyama, Hagakure and Jiro
Iida, Koda and Denki
Tokoyami, Bakugo and Midoriya
Sato - (absent) and Shoji

The universe must hate me or something. No fucking way I'm working with Deku. No. Fucking. Way. 'KACCHAN!' Well fuck.

(Short chapter. MY APOLOGIES😭)