Chapter 8 Friend with questions

On my way to school the next day I meet shittyhair. 'BAKUBROOO WAIT UP!', he says whilst running up to me from behind. I stand still and give him a your-my-bestfriend-so-you-can-stay-but-if-you-do-something-I-don't-like-I-will-do-some-illegal-shit-to-you look while i turn around. He heavily breathes and starts to walk with me. 'Sooo.....',he smirks. 'What.' 'Come on Bakubro you know what I mean~' 'Huh?' 'Who is it that you like?!' 'NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!' 'CMOOON I WON'T TELL!!!' 'NO, SHUT UP OR ILL KILL YOU!!!' 'Pleasee~' 'Urgh, no, now shut up!' 'Awh', he sighs.

『Timeskip』
I walk to my seat, with shitty hair right behind me.
'What now!?', I rasp. 'Am I the only one who knows about your crush?', he whispers. 'Yes, now leave me alone!', I reply. He has a proud look on his face as he walks away. 'Whatever..',I mutter under my breath.

『Timeskip』
As the bell rings, I notice Half n' Half isn't in the room. Four eyes noticed it too. 'Sir, we are missing two of our fellow classmates!',he says with his hand in the air. Two? I look around and notice Deku isn't here either. 'Mido-bro isn't one to be late, and neither is Todo-bro!',Kirishima states. Suddenly the door flies open, with Deku and Half n' Half in the opening. 'Your late.', Aizawa sensei doesn't look very pleased. 'WE ARE VERY SORRY SENSEI!!!',Deku apologizes. 'Just sit down.' As the two of them make their ways to their seats, I notice they give each other a look before breaking eye contact. Honestly I don't know if it was a 'Smirking' look, a 'Ugh' look or a 'You thinking what I'm thinking' look. Whatever it was, I DON'T like it.

『Timeskip』
Lunch, finally. I walk over to the idiots I call my friends. 'BAKUBABE OVER HERE!!!', Raccoon eyes yells. 'I CAN SEE THAT!', I shout back. As I sit down I catch a glimpse of Deku and Half n' Half. 'Why the fuck are they always together..', I mutter. 'Who?' Kiri gives me a confused look. 'NO ONE!', I shout. His confused face turns into a smirk. 'What?', I ask. 'Nothing!', he says with a smile. 'Hmmhmmm.'

『Timeskip』
As the bell rings and I put my tray away, I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's shitty hair. 'What now?!',I snarl.
'Meet me at my dorm at 6, I wanna talk to you.', he says with a cheeky smile. 'Whatever..'