Chapter 19 Soon to be Pro, no playing with me!

'Bakugooo..', he whines as I try to push him off.
'Get off me Icy-Hot..' 'But I don't waaannaa..' Who the fuck is this. Now actual way this is Icy-Hot. 'Bakugooo..', he whines once again as he pulls me closer from behind. 'Fuck..', I sigh. 'Excuse me?' 'I didn't say it to you' '....' The lights are still off, but I can see his figure in the dark. 'I'm tired..', he yawns. 'Go to sleep then.' 'But I wanna stay with you...' I blush slightly. 'Can I stay here tonight?' Again? 'No.' 'Please?' '..fine..' Suddenly I feel myself rising from the ground. 'Ay, put me down!' He picks me up and 'gently' throws me on the bed. Before I can say anything I feel his bodyweight press against me. 'Why the fuc-' 'Shh, let me sleep..' I want to say so much but I keep my mouth shut. Carefully I wrap my hands around him. 'Mmm...'

I wake up feeling something moving on top of me. I look up. Through a small ray of moonlight I can see Icy-Hot. I come to the realization that my shirt is gone. And so is his. What the fuck???!!! He's sitting on top of me, his face close to my chest. 'Mmh, Bakugo~..', he whimpers as his hands travel my body. I twitch at his touch. Fuck..what's going on?.. 'What the fuck are you doing?!', I manage to say. It's more of a whisper than a normal speaking tone. 'I'm satisfying your lust for me~', he grins before bringing his face closer to mine. 'W-what?!' I feel like we're about to kiss.

Right before our lips touch I open my eyes. I jolt up. I observe my surroundings. My shirts still on. Phew. I look over at Icy-Hot. He looks like he's having an unbothered slumber. Fuck...I realize my face is still red. Double fuck...on top of that, I'm also hard. What the fuck is wrong with me. I sit up in my bed, trying my best to not wake up Half 'n Half. Okay, first of all,  what the fuck was that for dream? Second of all, why am I hard?! (You know damn well) Third of all, I'm in bed with my crush. Woah. What the actual.. It finally seems to hit me. I'M IN BED WITH ICY-HOT! Why didn't I realize how big of a deal this was?! WE DID THIS BEFORE, SO WHY AM I ONLY NOW REALIZING-

'Bakugo?', I get cut off. Shit. My rustling has woken him up. 'Why are you moving so much?' '..it's nothing..' His arms wrap around me as he pulls me back down. 'Get some rest..' His face is nuzzled in my neck. Holy fuck, my heart's about to jump out and make a run for it. I hope he can't hear that. He probably can, but let's just hope.

『Timeskip』
Halfo is sound asleep while my thoughts are taunting me.
Little voice number 1:
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD! Your in bed with your crush?! This is the best thing ever!
I'm so happy right now!
Little voice number 2:
Oh my god, he definitely like you! Hello?? Are you blind? You've hugged, snuggled and you even got hard from a dream about him! He hugs you like it's no big deal! He is so in love with you too! Ask him out already you pissed off bag of worry! He asked you on a date, you thought it was for dating advice bus secretly he wanted it to be a real date with you!
Little voice number 3:
I'm craving Mac 'n Cheese right now...
Little voice number 4:
What will the others think when they see us like this?! Will they accept me? Am I actually actually gay? How do I tell my parents?! Fuuuck!
Little voice number 5:
He's probably just toying with you! He literally made out with Deku. 'Oh yeah it was for a bet'. Bullshit! Nobody would do that for money. (I would) He's rich anyway, so why would he need the money?! It's just an excuse to make out with Deku. You should stop this before you get hurt.
Little voice number 2: But I feel happy with his laying next to me. He looks like he doesn't have any worry whatsoever.
Little voice number 1: ..Maybe he really doesn't like me...what if he REALLY is leading me on?..
Little voice number  3:
Y'all are worrying him too much. Let the man sleep in peace. We'll discuss this tomorrow.

'So, to sum it up, if you quarter....'
I can't focus on anything. My mind is a mess, everyone is being too loud and annoying and the teachers voice sounds like that one fly in your room who won't leave you alone. Is he really just faking it? Am I going insane? What if it's all just a game? Am I that easy to manipulate? Nah, I'm Bakugo Katsuki! Soon to be pro hero! No way I'm getting played. I'll just have to ask him myself. But how do I do that without embarrassing myself?
'Bakubabe, earth to you!', Mina is waving her hand in-front of my face. 'Yeah, I'm listening...'

'Finally, Friday afternoon!'
I'm walking with Raccoon Eyes, Dunce Face, Ears and Shitty hair. It's 4 PM and we're on our way to Mina's door. As we settle down for the night(movie night, it sounds like they're going camping), I get a text. I plop down on Mina's bed and open the message.

Icy-Hot: Hey Bakugo. I don't know if I'll make it tonight. I need to help Midoriya and Iida with our project.
BOOMBOI: Project??
Icy-Hot: For Biology
BOOMBOI: You guys still didn't finish it??
BOOMBOI: Ours was finished a few weeks ago
Icy-Hot: :(
Icy-Hot: Tell the others I'm sorry I can't make it.
BOOMBOI: Kay

I sigh as I turn my phone off. Okay, there goes my plan. I mean, I honestly didn't think anything was gonna happen today anyway. Yesterday we just chilled. As friends. Friends..

If you're wondering what my plan was, basically, during lunch I had a little talk with Mina. She had to swear on her crush on Sero that she wouldn't say anything. It went something like this: