Chapter 7 Le nerd

We sit silently whilst eating. This is not comfortable. 'Don't make it weird right away.' 'What?' He gives me a confused look. 'The date you idiot!' 'Oh!', he smiles at me. 'Tch', I avoid eye contact. Outside it starts to drip. 'Great, rain', I growl. 'I can give you a lift, don't worry.' 'I DONT NEED YOU TO BRING ME TO MY HOUSE IN A FANCY CAR!' 'Oh...okay..'
As I finish my food the waitress comes back. 'How was the meal?', she asks in a calm tone. 'It was amazing, thank you.' 'It was fine.',I said.

『Timeskip』
As we walked out, the rain started to pour even more. 'Stay here for a second.' Half n' Half walked to the car, grabbed something and headed right back to me. 'An umbrella, so we don't get soaking wet.', he said. 'I know how an umbrella works Half 'n Half.' He opened the black umbrella with a metal tip. 'Let's go.', he said whilst holding the umbrella above my head. During the walk we didn't talk, and if we did it was quite embarrassing. We where almost at my house. Then I noticed that the limo was following us. Driver and bodyguard at the same time hmm? We approached my house and said our goodbyes. When I was about to close the door I felt him looking at me. He gave him a quick glance and smirked. Then I shut the door.

『Timeskip』
I couldn't sleep. Typical. There was one person who I hated even more than before. That nerd. If I'm honest, I never really hated him, but now.... I'm not gay. I'm sure I'm not. I've had multiple relationships before, but never with a guy. That means I'm straight right? (No it doesn't but let's pretend Katsuki is a dumb fuck rn) I decided to ask that Shitty haired asshole.

BOOMBOI: Oí shitty hair
RockShark: OMF BAKUBRO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU ACTUALLY TEXT ME!!!🥳🥳🥳
BOOMBOI: Shut up
RockShark: 🥹
RockShark: Anyway wassup
BOOMBOI: How do you know your gay
RockShark: 😱😱😱😱DID THE BAKUGO KATUSKI JUST ADMIT HES GAY?!!!!!!
BOOMBOI: I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU IF I SEE YOU YOU SHITHOLE
RockShark: Ehheheeh sorry
RockShark: ANYWAY WHO IS ITTTT
RockShark: IS IT SERO?
RockShark: OR MIDORIYA?!?
BOOMBOI: NO YOU MF ITS NOT JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION
RockShark: 🤔🤔🤔🤔
RockShark: have you had relationships b4?
BOOMBOI: yh obvi
RockShark: Serious or not?
BOOMBOI: Tf u mean by that
RockShark: did you actually like like them, like would you jump off a building for them?
BOOMBOI: Hecc no
RockShark: Have you ever had a relationship with a dude?
BOOMBOI: No
RockShark: so only girlies?
BOOMBOI: yh
RockShark: bakubro I think you are 101% gae
BOOMBOI: just bc I never had a relationship w a guy b4 and bc I like one now?!
RockShark: you said you didn't have actual feelings for anyone you've dated, and u only dated girllzz so.
BOOMBOI: k thanks r whatever
RockShark: 😱😱😱
RockShark: WTH HAPPENED TO BAKUBRO
RockShark: A THANKS FROM KING LORD EXPLOSION MURDERER?!
BOOMBOI: your so dead when I see you
RockShark: awh love you too bakubro 💗

'Tch...', stupid shitty hair. I'm so furious with myself right now. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR MY ENEMY?!
Nope I don't believe it I'm just gonna sleep and hope I die.

Okay I can't sleep. I keep thinking about that nerd. Half 'm Half likes him....That's what I keep hearing trough my head...