Chapter 4 'Damn you Icy-Hot!'

The bell rings, which means class is about to start. It's been a few days since the project. I've been able to get him off my mind more. I quickly glanced at him. I found that he was staring at me. When he noticed he stared back, I realized that he was blushing! Again?! What is wrong with him?! With me?! I'm just making shit up. I'm hallucinating. I hate him. I'm sure of that. Or do i-.. 'BAKUGO KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!', I yelled in my head. Fuck.
I don't know why I'm getting so pressed over this. Over him. I hate him. I'm supposed to be better. Ugh. I hate feelings. Let's just try and focus on this stupid lesson.

『Timeskip』
As soon as the bell rings, I rush to the bathrooms. I sand still in-front of the mirrors, that are taking up almost the whole wall. I wash my face and stare at myself. I quickly finish washing my face, as I hear people heading towards the bathrooms. I quickly get out after finishing. I stare at the floor while waking in the direction of the cafeteria. I'm so lost in my stupid thoughts, that I don't even notice that I've bumped in to someone. I snap out of my thoughts. 'WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU DAMN EXTRA!', I yell. As I look up I notice it's that fucking Icy-Hot who has been haunting my thoughts for the past days. 'Sorry Bakugo', he apologizes. He looks at me deep in the eye. I feel my face turning red. 'DAMN YOU ICY-HOT!', I yell before storming to the cafeteria. When I walked past him I saw his confused face. Ugh, as if I cared.

'Bakubro, there you are!' Kirishima greets me with a stupid smile. 'Where were you?',Sero questioned me. 'None of your business tape-arms!' I see that they already brought me food. 'Thanks or whatever.' 'No problem bro!' As I eat, I zone out again. Did he see me blush? What does he want from me? Is he trying to manipulate me? To be better? Tch, I'm not falling for that. He is so .. UGH!

『Timeskip』
Back in class. Sensei said that we had to partner up with someone. I hate this. 'Bakubro!' It was Kirishima. 'Wanna team up?' 'Fine.' We take the documents from the table. It's a survey. About safety or some shit. 'We need to ask a few classmates how they feel about the safety at school.' 'Yeah I can read too shitty hair.' We can only ask one duo questions. And that duo has to ask us questions aswell. 'Kacchan, Kirishima!' 'Is it okay if we ask you guys questions and the other way around?',Deku asks. 'Sure bro!' 'Tch, whatever.' Who is his partner anyway? 'Midoriya, who is your partner?' 'Oh it's-' 'Me.' I recognize that voice. It's that annoying candy cane. 'Okay! Kirishima,would you like to start?' 'Sure dude!' This is going to be awkward. What if Half n' Half asks me why I stormed off? Crap. Just not think about it.

Okay, I'll admit, it went better than I expected. He was quiet like usual. Good. And I didn't see him blush either. So I was really hallucinating. Hm. Stupid Icy-Hot. Like I cared if it was real or not.

~562 words