Chapter 14 Issues?

As he gently pulls (drags) me along with him outside, I try and look for the cause of the alarm. A shop nearby is surrounded by a mass of people. Icy-Hot and I make our way trough the crowd. In the middle, surrounded by all this people, stands Pro Hero Endeavor with Pro Hero Hawks. Hawks is holding a guy by his collar. The captive is holding a bag, which is filled to the top with expensive-looking jewelry. Endeavor's foot is holding down another guy, who is holding two smaller bags, filled with the same expensive-looking stuff. I sigh and turn to Icy-Hot. 'False alarm, I guess' He nods as his gaze shifts somewhere else. I try and follow. Then I notice that Endeavor is staring at us. He doesn't really have a 'pleasant' expression on his face. It's not like he's the friendly/smiling type either though, so I'm not sure if it means anything. 'Let's go.', Half n' Half grabs my hand and pulls me away from the mass of people. I blush slightly and follow him, but I notice Endeavor still hasn't taken his eyes off Shoto. Until we disappear in the distance, I think he was still looking at us.

『Timeskip』
We're walking heading back to our dorms, since it's getting late and past curfew. Stupid, I know. Like we're some children who need to be in bed by 8. I mean HeLLo?! We're almost grown ass adults, not some reckless 5 year olds. 'Bakugo?' I snap out of my thoughts. 'Huh? Yeah?' 'You looked like you where in a daze or something', he smiles. 'I..was lost in my thoughts..' 'I see, about whom, may I ask?' 'Stop using that shitty formal language.' 'Sorry' 'Whatever.' I unlock my dorm. 'I'll see you tomorrow' 'Y-yeah, I enjoyed today, Katsuki. See you tomorrow.' I blush but roll my eyes as I close the door. That bastard.

『Timeskip』
Guess fucking what. I can't sleep. That shitty bastard has occupied my thoughts again. Hoo-fucking-ray. My mind keeps shifting to the idea of that nerd with Half 'n Half. I can't stand that, seeing them together. That Halfo is also hard to read, so I don't know if he really likes Deku or if he's just playing, but so far, I think they have something. And they're hiding it. Fuck. I hate secrets, even though I have a ton myself. For example, I wear eyeliner, since it gives me a more fierce look. And I still have an All-Might plush from when I was 6. If this info leaks out I'm killing all of you. Just warning. Anyway, enough about that. Let's see who's online. I grab my phone. Aha, Shitty Hair is online.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Y tf are you up at this hour?
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: Y are YOU up at this hour, Bkb? (Bakubro)
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Can't sleep
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: OH YEAHHH U HAD A DATE WITH TODOBRO
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: SOOO? HOW WAS IT AND DONT SPARE DETAILS.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: STFU NOTHING HAPPENED!
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: just two bros hanging.
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: but but but r u sure?
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: yh. We where eating and while we where finishing an alarm went off.
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: ???
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Burglar alarm.
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: 😯😯😯
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: yh. Then his dad and that chicken-winged hero showed up and saved the day. But his dad was staring him down fr
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: Y mean Todobro?
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: yhh
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: was it like a Oooo~ or a What the fuck?! Or a SHOTOOOO! Kinda stare?
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: more like a I want to murder you kinda stare.
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: ☹️ poor Todobro. I think their issues are getting worse.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: wtf u mean?
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: Todo and his daddy don't really get along. Todobro was hella venting to me and Midobro but he was so casual about it.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: YOU SPOKE TO HIM?! WHEN?!
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: few months ago. Poor Todobro☹️☹️☹️
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: Alright anyway, I'm going to bed. Night Night Bakubbg. Make sure to dream of me lots😍
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: I hope that demon under your bed crawls up your ass.
𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤: 😣😭🥺

I chuckle as I put my phone away. So Icy-Hot has daddy issues huh? I wonder what he's been through. I mean, Endeavor doesn't really look like the kind supporting dad either. More like a militaire dad who makes you run 10 miles for some food or sleep. I'll ask Halfo sometime. But for now, it's bedtime