Chapter 4 Meeting the 4 Lords

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 4 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

*In editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

It's pitch black when you enter. The walls were uneven and bumpy. Torches and the entrance were the only sources of illumination. You walked up the stairs. You're being closely followed by Ethan.

You both reach the top where there are many barrels. Food. You saw the lever; it was attached to this substantial wall-mounted gate.

Ethan's hand grabbed the lever. He was about to pull it when he heard a voice. "Well, well," a man announced. With a snap, both Ethan and you turned your heads. Your eyes grew wider.

It was the man from the church. "I didn't think anyone was left!" As he walked, pieces of metal started to float up. You gulped.

"You must be pretty tough, huh?" He threw his cigar on the ground. smashing it with his foot. "Who the fuck are you?" Ethan proclaimed. You punched his arm as you knitted your eyebrows.

The man looks up, smirking. "Oh, you're not local!" He pauses. "Even better." With the flick of his hand, a pipe flies into Ethan.

"Ethan!" You screamed; he groaned in pain as pieces of metal kept flying on top of him. "Mother Miranda is going to love you two!" More metal falls onto Ethan as he laughs.

Heisenberg starts to move in your direction. You slowly back up. Ethan lay motionless on the ground. He is entirely covered in metal.

"You are not forgotten, darling, I assure you." You bit your trembling bottom lip. Your eyes widened as he lifted his hand. a piece of metal flying towards you. before you could even make a move. You felt your body hit the ground. You struggled to move as the man walked over to you. He chained you up as you started to scream in pain.

"Oh shut up, you'll be fine!" He spoke, but you weren't gonna give in. You glanced to Ethan who was still unconscious, "Ethan, wake up, please!" You yelled, the man huffed as he reached into his pocket.

He pulled out a syringe, your eyes widened. You tried to claw at the floor in hopes it would get you away. But it was no use, you felt a sharp pain in your leg. You gasped as you felt your body go completely numb.

You tried to scream, but all that came out was a pathetic mumble. The man got up, you tried to crawl away. Even that was getting hard, you didn't even make it halfway to Ethan before your head hit the ground.

****

"Quit your whining; we're almost there!" You opened your eyes, and your head bopped. Glancing over toward Ethan

His eyes were shut. His hair was in his face. His face was full of dirt and mud. You reached for his face. But to no avail, your hands were chained together as you were being dragged. You pulled your attention toward that man.

He was the man from the church. But who was he? A better question is: what was he? He wasn't human. No human can control metal with their mind.

He looked back at you, smirking. "Like what you see?" He smirked, "What? No." You looked at him with a weird look. He only chuckled. Your eyes felt heavy once again.

You couldn't stop this feeling. as your eyes gently close. Everything in your vision fades to black.

****

"The man is of no real use to anyone else." A woman's voice brought me back to my senses. "And my daughters do so love... entertaining foreigners." Your eyes started to open. A doll was leaning over and looking at you.