Chapter 16 Alone For the Day

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺

*in editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

You sat up as Heisenberg came in with your plate of food. You smiled as you smelt the warm cooked eggs. He sat down in front of you. "Can't I feed myself?" You roll your eyes.

"Fine." He hans you the plate. You smiled as you started eating. Stuffing your face Maybe it wasn't so bad here. You finished your food, and you grabbed the glass of apple juice. Chug it, Heisenberg only watched you. It made you feel uncomfortable. but you didn't care at that moment.

You were too focused on eating. Heisenberg let out a cough. You handed the tray back. It's so sad that he watched your every movement. "Would you ever let me not be... in this cell?" You questioned.

He shrugged, "Maybe. I have to know if I can trust you." You only nod. You grew bored and impatient. You wanted Heisenberg to leave so you could plan your escape.

You waited patiently as Heisenberg stood up. "I'll be leaving now." He pauses, turning around. "Be good; I don't want to have to do something I'll regret." He spoke with ease. You only nodded.

With that, he walked away. The air was filled with silence. Moments went by, and you heard a loud bang. Assuming it was the door. You direct your gaze to the door.

You had noticed he had left the key right there. You were going to get out of here. You had to see Ethan. You got up and ran to the key, grabbing it you ran to the door. You put it in wiggling it around.

But it wasn't enough; you did it again. Then again! With that, the door opened. You ran out of there. You felt your eyes get watery.

You didn't know your way around this place. But you weren't going to let this stop you.

You were so close to freedom. You felt a tear slip. But you weren't crying because you were sad. Oh, hell no! You were happy! You never wanted to see that man's face again!

You scanned the area as you ran. Making sure he was gone. For good.

The floor made a loud creek. You ignored it. Taking another step

Before you knew it, you were walking. You were walking all around this place. Looking for an exit.

"Where am I?" you questioned as you turned to your right. "Oh, please let me escape here! Please!" you begged.

I was hoping someone would hear yours, please. You started to quicken your pace.

~~~~~~~
(Ethan's P.O.V)

I fire my gun one more time at Lady Dimitrescu. Who was flying through the air? She came down with a hard smack. BOOM.

"I hope you rot in hell!" I spat at her. She only laughs as I see the light fading quickly from her eyes. "Maybe... I'll see you there!" she cackles as she lets her head rest.

as well as her entire body. My hands tightened into a fist. (Y/N) is still alive! I know it. I picked up the glass torso of Lady D and stormed off.

"I'll find you," I said.

~~~~~
Your P.O.V

You ran through the halls. You heard Heisenberg open the big doors. Heisenberg shouted. You felt a stinging pain in your ribs. Heisenberg would kill you if he found out you tried to escape.

You turned the corner. Which way did I come from? You tried to remember. But your mind was a gray fog, as if you were a little child running in it.

"Oh please, not like this!" You whispered, and your hands were clammy. Maybe if you hid? No Heisenberg knew this place like the back of his hand! He would find you.

Then what? Kill you? You rushed to your right, praying this was the right way. All you could do was pray, right? You were never a believer in god. But you felt as if praying was all you could do. You wish there was a god up there.

But if there was, Damn, was he cruel? You heard sounds of Heisenberg coming upstairs, but it wasn't far. This meant you were close to the room.

You saw the door as you ran to it. But you were too late...

Heisenberg ran into the room. He rushed over to you gripping your arm.

"What did I say about trying to escape?" You gulped, "Wait! It's not what it looks like!" You tried to explain, but he didn't care. He dragged you out of the room.

Your screams filled the air. along with sobs and pleading.

"I'm sorry!" You yelled, but he only cackled. "Sorry? If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it!" He dragged you up a spiral staircase. You saw a big iron door.

It looked like a giant would use it. He pressed the red button, and the door opened, flinging you inside.

"This is your new room." His voice still rose. He slammed the red button, and the door slammed shut.

"No..." You fell to your knees. Despair. That's all you felt. You crawled over to the iron bars. Peering out. It was nightfall.

"I hate this place. I really, really hate this place." You whispered to yourself.