Chapter 12 What The Hell!

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙!

*In editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

You made your way back to the main room, except all the lights were off, and the only light was the red glowing light. It made the room anonymous and thrilling. You opened the doors and walked into the hallway. It was pitch black.

Thankfully, you still had the flashlight. You turned the corner, and out of nowhere, a big baby turned the corner; its screams filled the air.

"What the fuck!" You turned and ran back to the main room. You skimmed the room as you heard the thing coming closer. You quickly ran through the room, out the other door, and back into the hallway. You returned to the elevator room in a hurry and unlocked the breakbox.

You picked up this "relief of a child," whatever the fuck that is. The baby was no longer audible. You quickly entered the film room and went to the tiny crawl space. You noticed the thing before you could pass.

When it finally slithered off after what seemed like an eternity, you covered your mouth with a hand. You crawled out, and you went to that locked room you saw earlier.

This is where the relief of a child went. You heard the cries of the big baby as you pushed through the door. You sped past the door as you ran. You turned into the first door you saw; it was a kitchen.

You took no time to look around; you went through the arched doorway, which led to yet another door. You ran in; it was a bedroom. You saw a little box, and as you opened it, you saw a fuse, so you took it. This is what you were looking for!

The lights flickered and went out. Shit. You scurried under the bed as you heard the loud crying sounds. You heard the thing enter the room; its loud crying sounds pierced your ears.

That's it; once it left, you shot up and ran out of the rooms. You scurried in other directions down the hallway, which led you back to the main room, and you quickly made your way back to the elevator room. You shoved the fuse in the box and slammed it; you pressed the elevator button.

You heard the elevator make its way up; you screamed and turned your head when you heard the things' loud screams.

"Hurry up! Please!" You screamed as you saw the elevator door open. As you ran in, you repeated pressing the close button. Right as the door closed, the thing slammed its body against the doors.

As the elevator went up, your heart was still racing. You put your hand over your chest as you let out a sigh of relief. This place is fucked.

You arrived at the top floor, and the doors opened as you saw Marvin sitting on the lonely chair. You felt a rush of relief wash over you. You rushed to Marvin and gave him a big hug; he returned it.

"How'd it go?" He asked, and you shrugged. You didn't respond to him; it's not that you were trying to be rude, it's just that you couldn't find the words to explain what happened down there.

"Um, what did you do?" You pulled away, and his eyes grew wide.

"I... I-I erm killed Donna." He looked away; his face had saddened. You put your hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." You whispered, and he only nodded and gave a slight smile.

"Oh, theres hot water for you to take a shower, and theres food in the kitchen." Your face lit up as you ran around the house trying to find the bathroom.

You finally found the bathroom as you pushed the door open. You smiled as you ran the hot water. Then you undressed and hopped into the shower.

You did your deeds as you came out of the shower. You felt great; you walked over to the sink and pulled open a drawer.

You smiled when you found an unopened pack of toothbrushes. You brushed your teeth as you got dressed.

You walked out of the bathroom to the strong smell of food. You quickly walked down the stairs. Marvin was holding a plate of food.

"Here you go." He handed you a plate of food; it was steak and potatoes. Your eyes widened with excitement, and you scurried over to the table. You sat down and started shoving the food into your mouth.

The food was so delicious, but you know what they say. When you're hungry, everything tastes delicious. You were almost done when Marvin said, "We should head out of here." You nodded as you shoved the plate away.

After getting up, you followed Marvin to the front door. You kneeled down and put on your shoes. You and Marvin both walked out the front door. 

"So do you want to talk about the basement?" Marvin questioned you as he led the way. You let out a groan.

"Did you know Donna has this big thing in the basement?" You questioned; Marvin let out a huff. 

"About that..." Marvin started, your eyes grew wide. "You knew?" You yelled at him, "Look I'm sorry!" You let out a loud hysterical laugh. 

"Oh, you're sorry!" Marvin went to speak but he didn't. You both continued on the long walk back. You balled your fists. I could have died! Marvin should've been the one who was down there, not me. 

All of the sudden you see a Lycan lurking in the shadows of the woods. 

"Marvin..." Your voice cracked. He turned on his heel, "What." He said annoyed you quickly shushed him, but it was too late. The Lycan heard Marvin and jumped at him, "Marvin!" You screamed. 

Marvin got pulled back as you ran towards him. "Marvin!" But all of the sudden his struggling stop, you pulled out your gun and fired into his head, it only knocked the Lycan off Marvin. You shot the Lycan one more time, killing it. 

You ran over to Marvin sliding on your knees as you cupped his face into your hands, blood gushed out of his neck. 

"Marvin no! Marvin, please wake up, I need you!" You screamed as tears streamed down your face. "I was just starting to like you..." You pulled his limp body to your chest as you sobbed.