Chapter 17 Desperate Times comes with Desperate Measures

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠

*in editing*

Please be warned that this book has vulgar language read with caution!!

You get up and walk to the bed, throwing yourself on the bed. You groan.  Your wrist was aching. You looked at it. But it was only red.

You sighed as you dug yourself deep into the covers. You felt the warmth. I'd have to say this was better than the cell. You closed your eyes. You felt great and relaxed, as if all of that didn't just happen.

~~~~~

You heard the door swing open, and you jumped up. You couldn't see who it was. But someone was standing in your doorway.

"(Y/n)?"  You heard a familiar voice call out, and your heart panged. You felt it rip in half. You knew whose voice this was.

"E-Ethan..."  You quavered out his name; you reached your hand in the dark. You wanted him to hold you, to save you, and you wanted to tell him everything that had happened.

You jumped off the bed, running towards the shadow. You leaped into his arms. as Ethan placed his arms around you. You sobbed.  Violently.

"Ethan!"  You screamed, all the emotions you felt as if you were hiding for eternity. had finally seen the light of day.

Ethan shushed you, running his fingers through your hair.

Suddenly Ethan pushed you, and the light turned on. There was a big metal pipe in Ethan's stomach. Crimson-red blood spurted out. Behind him, with a grimace and smirk, Was Heisenberg.

"Did you really think you could be free that easily?" Heisenberg shrieked.  He laughed as Ethan's body lay limp on the ground.

"Look around (Y/n), who's going to save you?" He paused.  staring you dead in the eyes. as he smiled once more. "No... one."  You croaked, tears streaming down your rosy cheeks.

"That's right.  No one.  Everyone is dead (Y/n). "No one will ever save you!" He screams.

"No!  Your wrong!"  You screamed back. Your fist balled, and you flung yourself on the floor next to Ethan.  Pounding your fists on the floor and screaming

"(Y/n)!"  Heisenberg screamed, and your body jolted up. You felt sweaty, hot, and gross.  You jumped back to see your lamp on and Heisenberg on your bed.

Holding you, I ask, "Are you okay?" "You were screaming bloody murder; I thought a Lycan," you cut him off. "It was a dream... You couldn't help but cry. You pulled Heisenberg close.

He seemed timid and shocked. as if he didn't expect that. You don't care if Heisenberg ruined your life. You needed closure.

You needed Ethan. "(Y/n)... it's late. I need—" Heisenberg started to speak, but you cut him off. "Please stay here with me." You sobbed; you were a mess.

Heisenberg only nodded, taking you down with him. He cradled you. His hand was over your stomach, while his other hand was under your neck. Supporting it.

You pulled the blanket over both of you. What were you thinking? You don't know. Heisenberg put his chin on your shoulder.

You felt calmer and soothed. With that, your breathing started to slow, and your eyes got heavy. As you let the world around you suddenly stop,

~~~

You awoke to nobody in the room; you looked around. not expecting to see anything. You saw a note; it read:

"Dear (Y/n),
Sorry, I had to leave you,
I need to get work done around my factory.
Knock if you need anything.

-Karl Heisenberg"

"Karl?"  You whispered to yourself. You put the note down as you walked over to the dresser. Looking in, you found a bunch of clothes.

"Where did he get these from?" You thought you shrugged. closing the drawer and walking to a closed door.

You opened it. There was a toilet, a shower, and a sink. You smiled, closing and locking the door behind you. You quickly undressed.

Filling the tub with warm water You looked in the mirror. You didn't look as bad as you expected; you could tell you lost a few pounds. But she shrugged it off.

You grabbed your toothbrush and brushed your teeth. Scrubbing them quite harshly

Once the tub was filled, you stepped in. sitting down immediately. Letting the warm water change your body temperature

You noticed soaps. You dipped your head in the water, washing it. Your hair was so greasy. You hadn't taken a shower since Donna Beneviento's house.

You finished washing your hair, and you then grabbed the shaver. Shaving every inch of your body You felt better already.  You stood up and lathered yourself in soap. Sitting back down as you washed it all away

You sighed, knowing you had to get out. You drained the tub, stepping out as you did so. You wrapped a towel around you, unlocked the door, and walked to your dresser.

You picked out a simple white t-shirt with black sweatpants. You quickly changed. You looked at your wrist; it was all bruised. You frowned.

With that, Heisenberg opened the door. "Good morning (Y/n). I just wanted to apologize." He said he was walking in the door. He smiled, "I see you found the bathroom." You nodded.

"Uh, anyway, I'm sorry for getting so upset earlier. I was frustrated with Mother Miranda and took it out on you." He sighed, "Is there any way you can forgive me?" You stood there, staring at him.

in utter shock. He was sorry? Does Heisenberg have feelings? You nodded, "Some books would be nice... " You paused for a second. "Can I have my TV?" You hesitated to ask.

He shakes his head. "I'll go get your old books. But you've lost your TV privileges for trying to leave me sweet cheeks." You roll your eyes sarcastically.

Just when you think Heisenberg can be nice, He turns around and starts being a dick.

Heisenberg laughed to himself as he let himself out of your room. closing the door. You sigh as you walk over to the iron bars.

Sitting down, you watched as the snow danced and pranced its way down the sky. It was beautiful. You smiled, and you wished you could be outside.

Maybe one day...