🤍Cassandra x Trans-fem! Reader[r]

Trans-fem Reader

Thank you to -_S00zA_- for the request
Disclaimer - Cursing, and OOC Cassandra, because I'm a flipping idiot😍🤩

•••
[Third-Person POV]

It had been a while since Cassandra had left the Foot clan. April and the turtles had accepted her as a teammate and a friend.
But, after the fight with the Shredder, Cassandra had made it her priority to get closer to a certain friend of the turtles instead of the turtles themselves.

(Y/n) had been friends with April the turtles for a while now, and April was the first person (Y/n) had told about when she began pondering the idea of being a trans woman. It took her a while, but she eventually told the turtles too. (Y/n) had never felt comfortable in her own body. Even as a kid, it just felt wrong. Seeing her mother and her AFAB friends always gave (Y/n) a sense of envy. It just took her a while to figure out what the feeling was.

After (Y/n) had established herself as a trans woman, she felt she was comfortable enough to share this information with the boys and April.

April and the boys took the information the best anyone could. They all wanted to help (Y/n) feel comfortable in her own body.
(Y/n) hadn't told anyone else about her being trans except her parents, because she was afraid of what people would say. But ever since she met Cassandra, she longed to tell her. She felt comfortable around Cassandra.

It took (Y/n) a while to figure out that she had a genuine crush on Cassandra. At first, she thought she just wanted to be more like Cassandra. (Y/n) always thought that Cassandra was absolutely gorgeous. (Y/n) wanted to look like that. (Y/n) wanted a feminine body and voice. Over time, (Y/n) began to realize that she didn't just want to be like Cassandra, but she wanted to be with Cassandra.

The realization hit (Y/n) like a ton of bricks. It made sense, though. All those times that (Y/n) would see Cassandra and get butterflies in her stomach. Or she would try and make light conversation with Cass, but get nervous and hot. She always thought it was just the jealousy.

After figuring out (Y/n) had a crush on Cass, they began daydreaming about what a relationship with her would be like. But there were a few obstacles blocking (Y/n)'s imagination. Did Cassandra even like her? And if she did, was it because of (Y/n)'s masculinity? Did Cassandra like women? (Y/n) had so many questions and barely any answers.

The thought that Cassandra would be weirded out if she knew (Y/n) was trans was one thing, and Cassandra not liking women was another thing. These thoughts would haunt (Y/n) at night. Often times, (Y/n) would end up crying herself to sleep or just laying in a puddle of misery until she passed out.

(Y/n) would tell April about the bad thoughts. April tried her best to reassure her best friend, but (Y/n) wouldn't listen.

"(Y/n), I'm sure Cassandra wouldn't mind you being trans. If she was really a good friend, she would support you."

"But what if she hates me?"

"Then you'll just have to move on." April told her. They were sitting on (Y/n)'s bed in her apartment. (Y/n) had been even more anxious about Cass that day. Earlier, when they were all hanging out in the lair, Cassandra kept misgendering and dead-naming (Y/n). Of course, it wasn't her fault. They didn't know about (Y/n) being trans. But it still stung.

"Maybe you should just tell her today. Get it over with, y'know?" April suggested. You thought about it for a second, and shook your head in defeat.

"I guess I should." (Y/n) sighed. "I'll just get it over with, and then I won't have to worry about it any more." They muttered.