💙Leo x Reader Pt. 1 [r]

Thank you to Mikey-is-slay for the request!

THIS IS PART ONE OF TWO!!

GN reader

Disclaimer - Cursing, OOC ig? Idk anymore-

•••

[Second-Person POV]

"(Y/n) will be here in ten minutes!"

Donnie's words gave Leo a sharp hit of anxiety. All four of the turtles were on the roof of an abandoned building. Raph, Mikey, and Donnie had been assisting Leo. They were setting up a small picnic-like date for you and Leo.

Leo had finally gotten the courage to ask you out. Or... more of ask you to hang out. He hadn't specified if it was a date or not. All he really did was shoot you a text asking if you wanted to hang out. He then spent about five minutes pacing around his room awaiting your answer. It actually took you only one minute to reply to his text, but he couldn't pull himself to check until four minutes after.

Although Leo would never admit it, the only reason he was able to work up the courage to ask you out was because the others got tired of hearing him go on and on about how much he liked you. Except Mikey, he thought it was really cute.

After months of listening to Leo go on about you non-stop, like Donnie info dumping about one of his creations, Mikey talked him into asking you out.

"Are you guys sure about this? Maybe I should just cancel and say I was sick or something," Leo paced nervously around on the rooftop, fiddling anxiously with the tails of his mask.

"Yes, Leo. We're very sure." Raph let out a small frustrated sigh as he adjusted the wicker basket so it sat directly in the middle of the picnic blanket.

"C'mon, bro, it'll all be okay! You got this." Mikey gave Leo a good slug on the shoulder before going back to fix up the picnic blanket.

"Mikey, could you hand me the lighter?" The small lighter was passed from Mikey to Donnie. Once Donnie was handed the lighter, he went straight to lighting the candles that were littered around the picnic blanket. "Yeah, you'll be fine Leo. I can assure you that (Y/n) does not bite." Donnie let out a small chuckle when he finished talking. Leo sent him a glare before walking faster.

A vibration from Leo's phone made him pause his pacing. He quickly pulled his phone out of his little pocket on his sash and frantically unlocked it. Checking his notifications, he saw a text from you that read:

I'll be there in about a minute :)

He freaked out as soon as he read it. He shakily sent you a thumbs up before shoving his phone in his pocket and turning to his brothers.

"GUYS! THEY'LL BE HERE IN ONE MINUTE!" He shook his hands like a mad man as he spoke, shouting slightly.

"Okay okay, we get it!" Donnie scoffed, standing up and brushing some non-existent dust off of his legs. Mikey and Raph also stood up, not worrying about the non-existent dust.

"Good luck, buddy." Raph sent Leo a small wave as he began climbing down the fire escape. Mikey and Donnie followed him, saying their goodbyes to Leo. Leo stood with a shocked face as they left him alone.