🧡Mikey x Reader [r]

Thank you to Marky0Wu for the request!

Gender Neutral Reader

Disclaimer – Probably cursing and OOC literally everyone😎😎

•••

[Second-Person POV]

"SNOWBALL FIIIGGGHHHTTTT"

You heard Leo scream as you got a flying snowball to the face. The strength from what you guessed was Leo's throw knocked you to the ground. You let out a loud chuckled as you watched April and the turtles chuck snowballs at each other. Your head turned towards Mikey as he jogged over to you.

"Hey," He grabbed your hand and helped you up. "C'mon, let's go kick some butt!" You chuckled at his refusal to curse. You both ran into the battle and started throwing snowballs at everyone else.

You were enjoying yourself so much. Being near your friends, and crush, was always a great feeling. Your eyes made their way to Mikey. He looked like he was having fun. If he was having fun, you were having fun. I mean, you were having fun until you got hit in the face with another snowball. Thrown by Leo. Of course.

Using your gloved hand to brush the snow off your shoulders, you began pushing together some snow from the ground to form a ball. You threw it at Leo as revenge. You were laughing so hard, the side of your abdomen began hurting.

The chill began to get to you, but you just brushed it off. The snowball fight continued for a while, until everyone called a temporary truce. You all sat under a snow-covered tree (very bad idea) and drank hot cocoa from a thermos Raph had stored in his shell, along with some mugs. One for each person. As you sipped your warm drink, someone must have hit the trunk of the tree because you felt a sudden cold on the back of your neck. It felt like what you believed expected was ice and water drip down your shoulder blades.

Donnie saw part of what happened and sent you a concerned look as you struggled to get the snow out of your shirt.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?" He asked you as he scooted slightly closer to check on you.

"Oh, yeah, I'm okay. I just got snow in my shirt. It's okay though, I'll live!"

Mikey looked over and handed his mug to April, and then proceeded to crawl over to see if everything was alright.

"Is everything okay, guys?" He sent you and Donnie a small smile after asking his question. You felt your face flush a slight reddish pink colour. You quickly nodded, but also shivered a bit. Mikey looked at you worriedly. He resumed his place next to April and Raph while he continued to drink from his mug. Donnie went back to chatting with Leo, and you joined in on their conversation. You let out a shiver every once in a while, each one more violent than the last.

Mikey kept looking over to see if you were okay. He eventually caught on to the fact that you were practically freezing. He stood up and walked over to you. You looked up at him with a confused stare. He bent down and gently took your hand.

"C'mon, let's go back to the lair and warm up. You look like you're freezing!"

"I mean, you aren't wrong. I am freezing..." You and Mikey both chuckled at this. Mikey turned back to the group to announce that they would be leaving early. The others said their goodbyes as you and Mikey headed towards the nearest manhole. Mikey didn't let go of your hand the entire way there. You constantly took glances at both of your hands. But he eventually let go of your hand, so you could both climb down the ladder and into the sewers.