𝗍𝗐𝗈

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐘/𝐍, SATURDAY ____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈
𝐘/𝐍, SATURDAY
____________

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒.cuz a bitch was hungry. I was wearing my brown chestnut uggs and some shorts and a jumper since I'm not gon' stay out here long, as I grabbed my shi I made my way to the cashier guy I bumped into you already know.

Eva

"Watch where you going bitch" Eva said still looking down.
"Oh it's you, why you everywhere I am" she said walking away. She was wearing a pink hoodie, leggings and some pink crocs. I just ignored her and went to pay for my stuff the total was 14.93 so I gave the guy a $20 dollar bill and started to walk back to my apartment complex.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐘/𝐍, SATURDAY
____________

I got to my apartment I was now in my bed scrolling on tiktok not doing anything but chilling eating my snacks.

"Y/N/N can you take the trash out please I gotta go out" my mom said rushing around the house Like it was on fire.

"Yea ig" I said groaning in response getting up,
I grabbed the trash and walked BACK down the stairs to the bins. I opened the bin as far as I could and thrown the trash into it. I walked BACK up the stairs to see the girl Eva was with this morning. I smiled at her and was about to open my door.

"Hey I'm naila" she said standing at the door next to mine, I could to tell she didn't live in this apartment bc she would have gone in

"Hey I'm Y/N, you ok do you need help getting in or sum' " I said turning my attention to her.

"No I'm good I'm just waiting for my friend to open the door she is just getting dressed so.." she said.

"Alr, see you around" i said ABOUT to go into my apartments
"How bout you come in, we saw you this morning plus you go to her school you might aswell" she said before knocking

Before I could change her mind I was already inside.
And turns out her friend is Eva so yea I'm in Eva's house. I was feeling a bit awkward so I was gonna hide in ha bathroom for a while and text my momma to see when she's back.

"Yo Eva" I said looking up from my phone.
"What" she said bluntly looking at me
"Where ya toilet at" I said using hand gestures
"Walk down the hall and it's to the left" she said looking back down at her phone.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐀, SATURDAY
____________

Me and naila was sitting on my bed, for
Some reason naila invited Y/N personally I don't like ha that much we have this enemy/ friend shit but she can be weird sometimes, I saw her laughing and smiling with naila ngl her smile is cute asf.

"Naila why did you invite her" I said yell whispering to naila.
"Because she seems nice, plus she ain't done nothing to us" she said yell whispering back
"And I think she's jackin' you" naila said smiling.

She wasn't wrong I could tell there was something wrong with that girl not in a mad way but she loved to stare. Me and naila heard the toilet flush so we didn't talk about her anymore.

"Hey my moms back, I think she needs me to come back now" she said standing there awkwardly.

"Oh ok that's fin-"

"How about you sleepover I'm pretty sure Eva's mom wouldn't mind." Naila said

I looked at this girl like she was crazy, I barely even knew the girl who claims to be Y/N but now I guess she's sleeping at my house.

______________