𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐘/𝐍, THURSDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐘/𝐍, THURSDAY
____________

𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 "damn" i said holding my head.
"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐌" i yelled from my bedroom
"what's wrong baby" she said coming in

"ma head hurts like damnn" i said "is it really bad cuz if it is i'll call the doctors just incase" she said touching my forehead.
"yea like really bad bu-" i said getting cut off by my phone ringing i looked at it and it was eva.

i just rolled my eyes and continued "but can i stay of school cuz it would be fair if i di-" i said getting cut off again by my mom.

"yes it might be serious anyways i'm not letting you leave with yo head hurting you crazy" she said kissing my forehead.

"but i do gotta go to work and then target after okay?" she said, i just nodded in response grabbing my phone.

i listened as her shoes hit the wooden floor repeatedly and the door shut.

i went on instagram scrolling until eva called me again, i watched it ring three times before answering i don't know why i was fully mad at her i think it's cuz of that mia bitch but i shouldn't worry about a girl who probably keeps her legs open for everyone.

"𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪"
she said
"𝙗𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥" i said.
"𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥"
she said as i heard voices in the back that sounded like mia and naila. i just rolled my eyes.

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙖" i said hanging up.

i got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom and grabbing my toothbrush.
getting lost in my thoughts i didn't hear the banging like i was having an invasion.

"what-" i said cutting myself off realising it was mia at the door and eva and naila behind her.
"heyy" naila said pushing mia out the way to give me a hug. "hey" i said hugging back.

eva and mia walking in after i saw mia give me a dirty look that turned into a bitch face.
i just shrugged it off.

"yall sit in the living room lemme go get washed and put some clothes on" i said cuz i was in my sleep clothing.

_____________
TIME SKIP
_____________

i was now in my living room with mia and naila nd eva it was silent and my head was still hurting. "why you guys just sitting here you got school" i said. "we waiting for yo dumbass" mia said laughing to herself. i just rolled my eyes i think that's why my head hurting i also be rolling ma eyes bro.

"my momma finna come back soon so y'all should go to school just incase" i said lying.
"nah we'll stay it's alr we will just explain to your mom" eva said. "idk bout we but imma go" mia said getting up.

"no one invited you anyways" i whispered underneath my breath.
"i would stay but my mom gonna be on a case if i'm not at school and plus i'm late, love you both" naila said.
"byee" i said as she waved from the front door.

it was just me n eva now the silence was louder then ever. "why you mad" eva said still looking at her phone as her leg bounced up and down while she was leaning on the arm rest.

"i'm not mia just trippin as always" i said.
"mia didn even mean anything by what she sent you, you sure you not trippin?" she questioned. "you told her bout it, i don't get you no more bro, you talk about her saying all this shi but when she's around you act like she's your next girlfriend or something, you didn't even listen to her insult me or say anything" i said rolling my eyes for the 4th time today.

"watch yo mouth, and keep rolling yo eyes you finna find out what happen" she said sorting out her hair since it was half up half down.

i just rolled my eyes 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

i knew eva didn't care about school or anything like that but she will still go, but i did know that she could get freaky or on that when she want too.

"you lucky i'm not on dat timin"
"don't look at me like that" she said

i sorted my hair out in the mirror when we heard my mom come through the door.