𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

___________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐘/𝐍, WEDNESDAY ____________

___________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎
𝐘/𝐍, WEDNESDAY
____________

"bro she's not answering" i said trying to ring her back since i was too late for answering the call. "yo i wouldn't stress ha if i was you" dd said. "she's mad weird sometimes anyways.

"i was mad shocked when i foun' tha tyson ha brother bro" he said.
"same" i said about to turn ma phone of until i got a message from mia

"d look at this"

𝗠𝗜𝗔🤷🏾‍♀️

wha that gotta do w me it's just eva and her friend

it's just eva and her friend

just her friend?
bro people are saying they fuck w eachother

ur obsessed 😭

w eva? hell no
i'm just warning to ass

and i'm gonna warn yo ass to stop texting me
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍

"nah she buggin" dd said about to walk back into the studio"she got issues" i said"gangsta"

"she got issues" i said
"gangsta"

me and dd both walked into the studio dd went to find his blunt and i went to go to eva.
"what did she want" eva said
"she was showin me this vid of you and ya friend doing a tiktok thinkin i would get on hots nd i told her to stop dick ridin" i said fixing my jeans.

"she mad weird bro"
"you wasn't thinking that when you was sat next to her in english" i said whisperin
"you still mad bout that" she said.
"yes i am, laughin and shi like she funny" i said
"all she was talkin bout was ha brother tyson and shi, i didn't know a bitch could get you jealous tf" she said.

"i don't even know why you both associate w her if you know she probably wants you both yall crazy" naila said shakin her head.

at that point i wants to bring my ass home.
i wasn't gonna sit there and 'argue' w her.
it wasn't even an arguement but to eva it clearly was. i texted my mom to see if she could come get me.

i always share my location w her so she doesn't have to ask where i be.
i got my bag an told dd i was going home just incas they wondered where i was goin'

"you want me to drop you home" he asked me.
"nah im good ma mom if outside" i said givin him a side hug. i loved how i barely even knew dd and ddot and they still cared for me a lot and made sure i was ok.

i made my way down the stairs cuz ddot wasn't lying bout the elevators and saw my mom outside the double doors. i pushed it open w forces and fast walked to the car getting in the passenger seat.

"what happened" she asked me
"yk mia?" i said "wait, mia perez?" my mom said pulling off.
"yeaaa" i said draggin the word.
"i remember her mom we used to hang out in high school in ny all the time but then some people turn fake and shi" she said.
"damn, anyways she was messaging me bout eva and her friend doing a tt and i was cool w it cuz i know that mia is just tryna make me and eva break up and idk y but she obsessed lately and it's weird" i said "like i fucked w her brother but i wasn't dating him so i didn't break up w him he ghosted me after i got w eva, did i tell you that" i said

"sun wrong w that girl but what else is wrong cuz you don't come down here w that face on after hanging out w ya friends" she said turning a sharp corner and stopping at a red light.

"damn ma" i said hitting the dashboard.
"but eva and me had an argument or whatever she wanna call it but she got attitude w me and then i got 'attitude' w her and i'm not putting up w her shii ma" i said sitting back in the chair.

"if i was you i wouldn't stress ha or mia just wait a while let her do her thing and let mia be a smoochie chasin people she can't have if she bothers y'all again imma let you out to hands on her" she said bringing out her new york accent and getting out the car.

i just smiled in response, i turned on my phone to see eva messages me and called me multiple times i just ignored it and turned my phone off getting out the car.

should i do smut or nahhh cuz i don't like the way i write it but eva is only 15 sooo..