𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘/𝐍,TUESDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐘/𝐍,TUESDAY
____________

I was currently sat in my period 3 lesson which was english staring out the window and anywhere but at the teacher, I was trying not to think about what Eva had told me.

If it was a prank it would have hurt if I say I liked her back if it's true them I'm not sure what to think about it anyways. I was thinking about if I should tell ha I like her or I should keep it as friends because I also like Tyson aswell and I know he likes me.

I was still in my thoughts and feelings when my teacher called me out for daydreaming.
"Miss Y/L/N can you tell me the answer"
I just shook my head in response because I obviously didn't.
"Okay, then pay attention in my lessons or you can be sent to the office and have a word with the principal for you behaviour" she said.
I just rolled my eyes.
I looked around the room to realise I had Eva in my class, I was thinking bout her that much I didn't notice her.

The bell rang, and I grabbed my stuff racing out the room. Just to be stopped by Eva behind me.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐄𝐕𝐀,TUESDAY
____________

I started to follow y/n out the classroom and she was the first one out, I wanted an answer if she liked me back or not or if she goes out with Tyson.

She was movin' mad weird in her chair and looking everywhere but at me and the teacher, which I noticed was her thing but this was different.

I was still following her when I bumped into dd.
"Yo wassup my heart" dd said givin' me a hug.
"Hey dd, meet me in the cafeteria I gotta do sum quick" I said breakin' the hug and looking for y/n
"Ight" he said.

I found her on the stair case we was on this morning.
"Hey" she said waving like she just met me.
"You good, you movin' mad weird today after I told you I liked you" I said.

"Eva I like you too but I I've only known you for a few weeks and I'm talkin' to tyson" she said.
"What's tyson and the weeks gotta do with it" I said confused asf.

"Eva it don't matter come to my house after school and bring naila wichu" she said walking away.

I started to walk to the cafeteria with my phone out textin' naila to come straight to my house after school.

I made it to dads table and saw the 2 dd and ddot sittin' there eating chips.
"Y'all actually like those" I said laughing.
"I know you not laughing I saw you eat a chocolate yogurt that look like shi' ddot said in response.
"Ntm on me and we both know notti liked them too, plus they wasn't dry" I said pointing to the chips he just finished.

I was sat staring into space when dd snapped his fingers in my face.
"Yo, you good" he said concerned.
"Yk the new girl, Y/N" I said.
"Yeah" dd and ddot both said.
"I've been chillin' with ha for a while with naila, and I think I like her and I think she likes me too but she ain't telling me" I said biting my nails.

"Damn, well she ain't too bad she quiet as helllll tho" ddot said draggin' the L
"Guys I'll talk to you later safety my hearts" I said getting up and walking to my next lesson.

On my way to my lesson I saw y/n I just smiled and walked past her. Just to be dragged back underneath the staircase.
"Eva I like you too" was all she said before smashing her lips into mine and walking away leaving me shocked as hell cuz tffff.

...
Kinda rushed if you can tell and sorry for grammar mistakes 💀