𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

___________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑, WEDNESDAY ____________

___________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑, WEDNESDAY
____________

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 y/n was getting her things ready to leave her last lesson of the day to go to dds house and then hit the studio with ddot and Eva and naila.

She was holding her bag looking at the clock so as soon as it rang she could leave and go wait for them all at the deli.

She was staring into space at this point waiting for any sound of a bell. But instead of a bell she heard a mia.

"Hey y/n you still going dds" she asked like she wasn't there at lunch when they clarified.
"Yea why" she answered.

"Cuz I just wanted to let you know that Eva isn't coming today I told her that I wanted to hang out w her and she agreed in English" she said walking away as soon as the bell went.

Y/n ignored the girl and ran out off class and school going to where she agreed to go.
She was waiting for 5 minutes checkin their locations to see how far they were.

Naila was around the corner so y/n was going to meet her instead of waiting.
"Heyyy" y/n said "omg hey" naila said.
"You seen Eva I've tried ringing her" naila said.
Y/n just shook her head. They carried on walking back to the deli and they found dd and ddot. "Yo" ddot said.

"Hey" naila said "you seen Eva" dd asked.
"Nope Mia said that she wasn't coming tho but I ignored her cuz it's mia I would rather try translate what a fuckin' dog is saying then listen to her" y/n said.
"She's buggin" naila said pulling out her phone from her back jean pocket and went to look on Eva's location.

"She's round the corner" naila said.
"Ight let's go" ddot said walking in the direction y/n and naila came from.
"Heyyy" Eva said.
"What took you long" y/n asked.

"Mia wanted to talk but I forgot what she said cuz I wasn't listening" Eva said.
"Let's just go we ain't got time my bro is taking us to the stu so we gotta be quick" dd said.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
___________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐃𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁
𝐘/𝐍, WEDNESDAY
____________

Me and rest were now at dds crib, his mom was so nice to us all especially me since I just met her. We were just waiting on dds brothers to be read to go. "Yo d, we goin'" dds brother said. (Yall can imagine any brother if you want but I'm going for jay rn)

"Ight" dd said signalling us to follow him.
We all got up off his bed and followed him outside to see a black car which seemed to look like a Range Rover but it wasn't.
(Don't ask me how they all getting in the car Okayy 💀)

"They comin' too" dds other brother said in the drivers seat. Dd just nodded his head and sat back man spreadin in his seat.

It look around 20 minutes to get there the studio seemed to be hidden but not hidden alot. I didn't question anything the whole way and got out. We walked into the building and got into a elevator going to the the 5th floor.

"These elevators be buggin rs" ddot said pushing the 5th floor button over and over again. "You gonna either break the button or break the whole elevator" naila said pushing his hand out the way so she can stop pressing me . Me and Eva just nodded our heads in agreement.

Ddot just smacked his lips in response.
Just by looking at dd you could tell he was tired asf.

We finally got to the 5th floor and obviously ddot was the first to get out cuz lookin like he in a rush. We followed ddot around the corner as he opened the door to us to be greeted by different coloured lights and the smell of weed.

I didn't mind cuz it looked and smelled like my cousins party. Me and naila and Eva sat down on a sofa and started to chill and shi.

But since it's my first time being here I didn't get to comfortable. We watched as dd went into the booth and rapped and then ddot went into and did his verse and then loads of other people after.

We was all chilling and some people high as hell. But I didn't need to be high to notice mia calling me and spam texting me.

"Eva" I said shaking her and showing her my phone. "Why she callin' you foe" Eva said trying to get my phone. "I'm sort it dw" I said moving my phone out her view and going to dd.

"Can I step outside rq  to answer this" I asked him. "Uh I'll come wid you" he said putting his blunt down.

Do you guys want smut in this book?