𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

(This is a long chapter)____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐀, SUNDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐀, SUNDAY
____________

It was now the day that we go to Y/Ns cousins birthday party, not like a kid party like a hardcore teen party or somethin

We where getting ready in Y/Ns apartment since her mom was dropping us off, and let me tell you that her mom is pretty I see where Y/N gets her looks from.

Since I don't really wear dresses so I decided to wear Some black jeans and a white top with my pink non sleeved puffer jacket and I just left my hair since it was in braids.

...

We were all ready now and we where about the leave the apartment when suddenly Y/N shouted loud enough for the whole block to hear her.

"WHERE IS MY OTHER EARRING"Y/N shouted looking around her bedroom nearly pushing everyone out the way.

"GURL I know you did not just push me for a earring that's probably on your dresser" naila said getting her balanace back

"Real shit" I said agreeing with naila

"Sorry guys, but hey I found it" she said putting it in the air as a sign she found it then in her ear.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍 𝐘/𝐍𝐬 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁
𝐘/𝐍, SUNDAY
____________

"Damn" I said as the smell of weed, perfume and strong alcohol hit my nose.

"I know that's right, you weren't lying when you said this party would be hardcore"naila said looking around.

"I'm not surprised really notti would bring me to party's and they would be worse then this, but it's not bad they have a good play list" Eva said following me to the kitchen.

"Who notti" I said confused.

"That's a story for another day" naila said noticing the sad upset look on Eva's face"

"Okay, let's go find my cousin"I said before giving the 2 drinks I made to naila and Eva.

"We walking into the living room to see my cousin Zion with 2 girls on each side of him.

"Hey cuz"he said with a smile

"Hey Zion"I said awkwardly.

"Who's r the two girls with you" he said looking at Eva and naila.

"This is Eva" I said pointing to Eva

"This is naila" I said pointing to naila.

"Since when did you make friends, my mom told me
You came back to the area after what happened" he said leaning forward making the girls come off him like he was a celebrity.

"I got you a gift tho since I forgot last year" I said reaching for the gift bag

I handed him the cologne me and Eva picked out
He looked at it for a while, taking in every detail.
I got nervous that he didn't like it.

"Yo, where did you get this from" he said standing up getting hype about it.

"The deli aka local bodega" I said smiling bc he liked it.

"Yo this is sick thank you cuz" he said bringing out his sweet little voice he had since we where little.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍 𝐘/𝐍𝐬 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁
𝐄𝐕𝐀, SUNDAY
____________

Me and Y/N and naila was chilling at the party since we was tired, we were dancing, drinking and everything.

I have saw that boy that hangs out with Y/N,
Tyson I saw him look at me a try talk to me but I walk away and drag Y/N and nails with me.

I don't want Y/N to see him, not bc I'm jealous bc I don't like him already. Naila likes him, so it's just me. I guess I am jealous of him but I don't know if they are talking as in relationship wise or friends so I stay out of it.

Until my worst nightmare came up to us three.

"Hey Y/N" Tyson said looking at her

I just rolled my eyes and faced the other way, obviously Y/N and tyson both noticed bc they gave me a confused but dirty look at the same time.

"Ignore her I don't know what's wrong" she said turning to him.

"Still don't like me huh" he said looking at me then at Y/N

"No I don't" I whispered under my breath.

They all just looked at me and carried on talking,Like I wasn't there

This is the first time Eva has been so angry at Y/N.

...

I'm gonna post when I can for this story I just have no energy for my imagines 😭