𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑,WEDNESDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑,WEDNESDAY
____________

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍' every few minutes she would look over to see Eva and Mia
Laughing. She wasn't jealous but she was annoyed how Eva couldn't see that Mia was flirting with her.

Y/n tried to warn Eva but Eva said that she is overthinking it and that she needs to calm down. At first mia was obsessed with y/n now she's obsessed with Eva, this girl has issues.

Y/n has thought that maybe she just wants to be friends with them both but that's till she looked over and said mias head resting on Eva's shoulder like Eva was her girlfriend.

All y/n could do was just sit there with mixed emotions. And she decided to text ddot instead.

ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ᵃᵗ ³:⁴⁶ᵖᵐ

ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ ᵃᵗ ³:⁴⁶ᵖᵐ

Did you see Tanisha outfit 💀

That mini skirt is like ha panties 😭

We know ha shit bussin foe life

Omgg🤣
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍
ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ᵃᵗ ¹¹:²⁵ᵃᵐ

Ddot what lesson you rn

I got English dummy

Damn mah bad I forgot we got put in a set

It's good but why

It's Mia
Again

Wha she do now

I'll explain later meet me at the stairs I'm gonna get a toilet pass

Alr mh

❤️
𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐘/𝐍
____________

𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓. "Miss can I go toilet please" I said raising my hand as everyone seem to look at me. "I don't know can you" she said walking to her desk. "Please don't play wid me, I need the toilet" I said. "We don't use language like that in my class but go ahead" she said giving me a toilet pass.

I grabbed my bag and got up and walked towards the door feeling two pair of eyes on me as I looked back it was Eva and Mia.
I shrugged it off and fast walked to the stairs
Making sure no teachers saw me.

"YO Y/N" ddot shouted.
"Bro shush we gonna get caught" I said laughing at his goofyness. "You got da pen" he said. "Always" I said. I didn't normally vape but trying it once wasn't so bad I eventually told my mom and she said he's cool wid it as long as I don't beg her to buy me on or as long as I don't smoke.

"Here" I said giving him it.
"So tell me what happened" ddot said inhaling the smoke and exhaling it doing a ghost.
"It's Mia, she's flirty with me and then the next day she does it to Eva and she's just pissing me off and Tyson gives me mugs" I said.
"Damn girl, did you block Tyson" he said laughing.
"Yup when we me and Eva got together" I said getting my phone out to check the time.

"Maybe he's mad or sum but I woul-
Wait time went quick lessons near done" he said pointing to my phone since I'd was now half twelve.

"Damn" I said
Me and ddot were still talking when suddenly we heard laughing. "Is that Mia and Eva" ddot said looking around the corner. "Yea it is" I said surprised. Me and ddot stood up and started to walk into there direction.

"Why y'all not in lesson" I said.
"You acting like you two aren't meant to be in lesson" Mia said wid ha attitude.
"Anyways wassup Eva" ddot said
"I came to find y/n, but I didn't think to find her wid you" she said surprised. I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"Anyways lesson is nearly over let's just go to cafeteria and meet dd" Mia said walking away.
Me and Eva shared a look before I walked away with ddot following me.

The bell soon rang and we saw dd on his phone is the cafeteria. "Yo ddot" dd yelled getting his attention. "You don't need to shout damn" mia said sitting down. "Who invited community clit to come here wid ha stinky ass I'll let y/n beat Tyson up this Tim-" dd said getting cut off by me slapping the back of his head. Mia just rolled her eyes and moved closer to Eva making sure their thighs touched.

"Can you move please" Eva said moving closer to me. "You didn't tell me to move in English" she said. "Bc you had no were else to go unless it it was the bathroom" Eva said making a stank face expression.

"You guys coming down to the studio wid naila" dd asked opening a packet of chips.
"Yea" I said "I told my brother I wouldn't hang with you guys but you all chill" Mia said smiling. "Sorry mia but he wasnt talking to you" a random girl said walking past.

"Meet me near the deli we gon' go to mah house first" dd said.
"Ight" ddot said. "Bet" Eva said.
I just nodded and got up. "Where you going girl" Eva said eyeing me up and down. "I'm going to the bathroom I'll see you after school" I said giving her a kiss. "Bye" I said.
"Bye" they all responded but Mia.