𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐀, SATURDAY ____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐀, SATURDAY
____________

It's been a few weeks and me and y/n and naila are still friends well me and y/n are still like frenemies we hang out often together when we can since she is now friends with naila I still like y/n and I haven't told her i have mixed feelings for her but i don't feel like moving on from notti, me and naila have had a few conversations about her sometimes.

Me and naila where hanging outside my apartment complex talking until we heard the door open we both looked up to see y/n.

"Oh hey guys" she said with a smile

"Hey" me and naila said

"What you doing" naila asked y/n bc she looked like she was in a hurry.
"Don't laugh but I forgot my cousin's birthday so I have to go get a gift for him quick, since I forgot last year" she said fixing her outfit.

She was wearing some pyjama bottoms a white cropped top and some white airforces.

"hey, why don't you two come with me"she said walking down the steps infront of us.

"I cant, my mom wants me back but maybe next time. how about you and Eva go"naila said standing up.

"Yea sure I'm not busy rn" I said standing up

"Cool, let's go" she said walking away.

I waved bye to naila and started to follow y/n.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐘/𝐍, SATURDAY
____________

me and Eva where walking to the deli to get something for my cousin since it was his birthday and I forgot y'all so I have to be quick.

While walking our hands kept touching the feeling with her was weird but not weird so I moved my hand since I felt like she didn't like me still due to the scene in school and in the pool.

She still ignores me in school sometimes but I dont take it to heart. I heard my phone ping to see that it was Tyson.

Hey ma You tryna meet up today

Hey ma
You tryna meet up today

I looked at it and ignored him, he could wait a few minutes I looked up from my phone to see Eva looking at me.

"What" I said confused

"You still talking to that nigga"she said in disbelief

"Yea he not so bad after all" I said tryna prove a point

"But why him, there are so many other people you could have and you chose Tyson, and why his momma name him that does she love him" she said rambling on about how I shouldn't be talking to him.

"What do you mean other people, why you so bothered about Tyson and who I'm talking to" I said laughing to myself bc don't this girl not like me.

"Just forget it, we are here now" she said pointing infront.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑, SATURDAY
____________

Eva and Y/N where now in the shop looking for a gift which seemed to take forever.
"How about this"Eva said picking up a teddy bear and she started to laugh.
"Eva, it's not funny hes like turning 15 or 16 and you want me to buy him a bear"Y/N said taking the bear out her hands
"Damn, I didn't know it was difficult to get a gift for ya own cousin" she said looking at things
"Neither did I" Y/N said walking into another aisle

_________
𝟐𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬
_________

"Wait what about this"Eva said grabbing a box of cologne. "Omg yea, he might like this but I'm buy it" Y/N said taking the box from Eva.

Eva and Y/N where now walking back to their apartment complex, they payed for the cologne and now where talking about the party Y/Ns cousin was throwing for 14+.

"My cousin is throwing a party, you and naila should defo come with me" Y/M suggests
"Didnt you live in Florida" Eva said
"He Lives in New York, I had family members who used to live here and he still does so" Y/N said waiting for an answer.

"Yea ig I'll ask my mom and naila" Eva said.

...