𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘/𝐍,MONDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐘/𝐍,MONDAY
____________

Me and Eva are now officially dating we have told both our moms and they are happy for us, me and Eva and naila have started to hang out with dd and ddot more.

They also opened up to me about notti and I now understand why they didn't want to talk about the subject most the time. Since naila didn't go to our school it would just be the fourth of us hanging out.

I ghosted Tyson any time he tried to call or text me but he sadly transferred to my school so I see him around, I also found out that he has a younger sister who is in my classes she seems to have a thing for Eva and I find it weird especially since she knows I go out with her.

I was currently in my maths lesson texting the gc with all 5 of us

________________________________

⭕️✌️
________________________________

𝗗𝗗😚
This lesson getting me tight

𝗬/𝗡
Every lesson gets you tight 😀

𝗗𝗗𝗢𝗧🌚
Hate to admit it but twin right on that man

𝗘𝗩𝗔💕
y/n can you meet me in English after plsss

𝗗𝗗😚
I'm gonna skip soon the teachers on my dick 🙄

𝗬/𝗡
Please tell me why Tyson's sister is looking me up and down like I'm some chocolate drop 🧍🏾‍♀️

𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔❤️
I wish I could be with y'all my class boring asf plus I would actually skip with you dd bc teachers always on dick
ʳᵉᵖˡʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵈ ♐︎

𝗘𝗩𝗔 💕
Naila my hearty, I want you wid me too and y/n tell Jw to stop looking at you other wise I'm finna come down there and flatten ha face.

𝗬/𝗡
Heyy naila and damn I'll warn ha if she do it again

𝗗𝗗𝗢𝗧 🌚
Yo nails but I gtg bc my teacher looking at me and she gon' take my phone and I don't have time for detention

𝗗𝗗😚
Wassup naila and Same, imma text y'all later

.❣︎. 𝗬/𝗡
Bye guys love u ❤️❤️

𝗘𝗩𝗔💕
Bye guysss

𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔❤️
See y'all later fr

DD AND 3 MORE '❤️' YOUR MESSAGE

After I shut my phone off and looked up I jumped as I saw Tyson's sister right infront of me

After I shut my phone off and looked up I jumped as I saw Tyson's sister right infront of me. "I see ya talking bout me to your little group chat" she said smiling. I just rolled my eyes.
"Okay and I see you are being nosy so can you leave me alone please gosh" I said learning back in my chair.

She walked off and huffed. I grabbed my stuff and started to walk to the cafeteria as the bell went off to meet Eva and the boys.

As I say down on one of the circle table I layed my head down just for it to get slapped by ddot.
He sat there laughing at my reaction as it was a straight face.

"I'm not playin'" I said rubbing my face.
"I'm sorry twin but you gotta admit it was funny and shi" he said giving me a side hug.
"Wassup, I got a detention I shouted at my teacher for gettin on dick and shi you feel me" dd said dabbing ddot up and giving me a hug.
"Let me guess you told her to suck yo dick and get off it" I said laughing to myself. Dd just nodded in response.

"Heyy yall" Eva said shouting walking towards us.
"Why you shouting so early in the morning it's literally just been 2nd period" ddot said grabbing his chips.
"Bc I'm happy plus I get to see ma girlfriend I cant live with out this girl or any of you guys soo" she said giving me kisses all over my face.

"I love you too Eva" I said giving her a kiss.

"But we got English next and miss changed the places of where we sit bc apparently I don't sit well were I used too" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hi Eva" a familiar voice said.
We all turned our heads to see Tyson's sister mia.
"Oh hey mia" Eva said awkwardly "did you hear were you sit in English" she said.
"No not yet why" Eva said looking at us three then at her. "You sit next me I can't wait till English so I can finally speak to you about everything that happened" she said talking about how she beat up Tyson.

I turned my head around and looked at dd and ddot in shock.

...

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED

𝗔𝗚𝗘: 𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭@𝗠𝗜𝗔

𝗔𝗚𝗘: 𝖥𝖨𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭
@𝗠𝗜𝗔._.2007
"Y/N is cool and shii but i want eva"