𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐘/𝐍,WEDNSDAY____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐘/𝐍,WEDNSDAY
____________

Me and naila was sat down on a couch in silence while Eva was changing her outfit for the 5th time.
Rn we were waiting for her 'friends' to come we have been sitting here for 2 hours waiting for the 2 boys she described.

As I huffed and was about to leave we all heard 2 bangs on the door, Eva peeked her head out the door and opened it fully and walk straight pasted me to opened then door, she opened the door to be met with a boy who looked 5,6 with his hair out Curly wearing some dark blue shorts and a dark blue top that said polo and another boy who had his hair in braids and was wearing a cap and some glasses and wearing light blue shorts with a black graphic top.

(E4N)

I watched as the boys hugged Eva and said hey to naila and looked at me and just smile, they nice to anyone they just meet damn. Eva soon introduced me to the boys who were called dd and ddot.

I also soon found out they were upcoming drill rappers since I was in the area for long i didnt really know who they was a shi but my New York accent always stayed with me.

I was now sat next to ddot who was smoking the 2 Blunt he rolled in the house. "Yo ddot chill with dat my mom finna think I'm smoking and shi" Eva said who was sat next to naila and dd on the other couch.

"Do you know who notti is" I asked ddot bc i thought he might now more about him since Eva gave me little information, he just dead stared into my soul I was dead ass confused. "How you know bout him" he said playing with his top looking upset. "Eva told me bout him but I wanna know more bout him soo" I said thinking I shouldn't have mentioned him bc it looked like it was a hard subject for him and Eva.

I just brushed it off and left the conversation about notti. Me and naila shared a look as the door went off again. " I get it" dd said getting up. He opened the door for all of us to see Tyson. Me and naila shared a look again knowing Eva would get mad that a nigga
she don't like pulled up at ha crib.

"Wassup ma" he said pointing at me.
I just sighed and tried to hide in my chair, Eva then looked at me and then looked at Tyson she dropped her phone and vape pen on the floor and ran towards the door dragging Tyson towards the living room by his hair and started to punch him.

"You better get ha, she can take him" naila said. As dd and ddot tried pulling the 5'0 girl of the poor boy she just kept going on for hits.

She kicked and punched and slapped the shit out of him

She kicked and punched and slapped the shit out of him. Once that all finished ddot and dd decided to take Tyson home bc he could see out of his eye that Eva punched.

I followed Eva to the kitchen with naila to keep up her fist. "You good" I asked. "Yea" she said rinsing her hand under the cold water. "Naila get that small towel from my room please" eva said.

"Who invited Tyson anyways" naila said shouting from the other room.
Eva looked at her bedroom door then looked back at me waiting for an answer. "Wha- no I didn't invite him" I said. "Then why did he randomly pull up to a house he has never been to before, plus ddot and dd didn't invite him.

"I get were ya coming from but I didn't invite him, this ain't ma house so I would never invite him someone I know he isn't allowed to be" I said jumping on Eva's kitchen side watching at the water still went down her hand washing the blood away.

"You didn't have to attack him tho" I said laughing.
"Idk i just got pissed off ig and I swung at him" she said turning the tap off. Naila then came back with a small towel Eva could wrap around her hand.

"I just surprised y/n didn't take his side for this" Eva said walking away. I sighed and looked at naila.
"Dw she will get over this soon she just petty asss fuckk" naila said.
"I think I'm ready to to tell ha how I feel, like she has became my whole heart, and so have you ofc but she just different she's not like Tyson" I said jumping back down and pulling my jeans back up a bit.

"I feel you girl" naila said.
"But if I told her about these feelings for Tyson it would hurt ha ass and I can't do that to her. I actually love this girl like tf" I said.
"She just something else sum special" I said.

"You actually mean all of that you just said" Eva said leaning against the door frame. "Yes does it look like I'm lying girl" I said tired of us fighting.
"I actually love ya stupid ass" I said walking towards her and givin ha ass a hug.

"Tha means you ma bitch now" she said.
"Watch ya mouth" I sajd laughing.

We was still hugging and laughing until we heard a click, we look behind us to see naila with her phone taking pictures of us. "Don't mind me tf, I been waiting so many weeks for this to happen" she said.

I just smiled at her and then smiled at Eva.

...