𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

____________𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀,TUESDAY ____________

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀,TUESDAY
____________

me and Eva were at her apartment we were getting ready for school even tho I go to a whole other school we still get ready in the morning together.

She told me she had planned to tell Y/N she likes her
She has been preparing for this since she has had feelings for her so I was worried and excited for her.

We were about to leave when we heard a knock on the door, like a heavy knock.

"It's Y/N" Eva said walking to the door.
"How you know" I said following her.

She opened the door to reveal Y/N with a smile on her face.

"We gotta go Y/N we gon' be late, come on naila" Eva said.

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁

____________
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌,𝐍𝐘𝐂
📍𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐀,TUESDAY
____________

Me and Y/N was walking to school and she was talking about somethin I was hardly paying attention
Bc I was still worrying about how to tell her I like her.

"Wanna skip first period" she said
She snapped her fingers in my face.
"Earth to Eva". "Wanna skip first period" she repeated.

"Yh let's go to the stairs tho" i said as we entered school"
"You good, you kinda look like you worried and shi" she said chucklin' to ha self.

"I'm good" I said.

We got to the stairs and started to talk about random things again and vape and other stuff, when the question slipped into my mind again.

"Y/N" I said
"Yea wassup" she said sorting out her shoe.

"I kinda lied yesterday when you asked me what was wrong" I said as she looked up at me.

"Mhm?" She questioned with a confused look on her face.
"The problem is Tyson" I said.

"Wha did Tyson do tho" she said.

"Listen, I've liked you for a while now and I haven't told you because I didn't know how you would react but I don't feel like keeping a secret and I don't know if I liked you or I don't because I still have feeling for notti, I feel like I'm movin' on to fast" I said in one breathe.

She just looked at me shocked not sayin' anything.
Until we heard the doors open and we saw a teacher
"Why aren't you in lesson girls" she questioned click in' her pen.

"We came in late and my foot hurt so we stopped for a bit" Y/N said looking at the teacher then looking at me.
"I'm leavin' to go to lesson anyways, bye Eva" she said

"Bye" I said following my teacher back to my lesson i we tried to skip.

I pushed the classroom door open to see my teacher giving me a death glare.

"What" I said.
"Your late Eva." She said
"I know and I apologise" I said walking to my desk.

As my teacher carried on talking I looked out the window in my thoughts about Y/N her face didn't seem to be saying anything at all she didn't even use her words.

What if she dont like girls and she goes out with Tyson.

...
Should i make Y/N tell Eva her feeling or wait a chapter or a few more chapters.

(Not proof read)