h-huh..

No one picked an ending so I made I new ending for you guys I hope you like it!
⚠Warnings⚠
Blood
Knifes
Trying to kill themselves
Screaming
Crying
Gun shots
Guns
Enjoy this chapter.

"TanQR your up.."

TanQR.
They called my name god I didn't like this they already did enough to me. I got up and started walking to them I gulped kinda loudly I was scared at this point. I opened the door I saw a gun a died body of my friend I never liked because they hated me and they traded me for a girlfriend like what the fuck I'm a person too I walked to the body and stand next to it. The same scientist from the lobby he has a good person he started the count down I got ready to duck from the bullet when he got to one I ducked as fast I could I was alive I smiled he smiled too bowed down and walked out I was so happy I ran to my room seeing kreek I opened the door he was there crying I said "ohh kreek guess who is alive~" In a teasing voice he turned around happy I ran up to me crying and hugged me hard god I guess he is happy till I heard a gun shot I croved his ears as fast I could and hugged him I saw what was happening blood everywhere it was MiniBloxa turn I got scared too but I shouldn't he will live I bet that.. I hope.
I hugged kreek tighter and let go of his ears uncroving it "everything is okay." he cried in my hoodie " it's easy for you too say ur a demon and half ghost." What?! I was half ghost how?! I didn't know that how did he know?! "How am I half ghost?!" "Im your friend they gave the friends the species of their friend like me MiniBloxa knows too I have it" I walked to the desk and opens the drawer with the paper he give it to me I saw it said.
"TanQR:half ghost half demon."
I didn't know what to say I dropped down crying.