i don't die bitch..!

MiniBloxa.

I ran into my room grabbing my stuff already for the day it's kinda dumb and smart that the same time I walked to TanQR's room I hugged him giving a smile "hey mini" "heyyy TanQR" I let go of the hug smiling he chat for a while laughing about Kayla because she can't get Kreek to be her BF even tho he is gay I can't understand with that girl the white suit man toke me away from him because I needed a shot again I hated that shot it makes me go crazy well TanQR's shot is more painful I wonder why..? I know that because he told me he felt weird like a stone rock he couldn't even move without pain.. I walked to the chair and I sat down and closed the eyes before I close it I saw him.. It wasn't a shot it was a test if he would save me there was three people he can only save two and one doesn't die but they become enemies and who ever wins the fight they have to do something to them.. I was worried there was Kreek, me and Kayla then after this we come back and sat down the same person haves to save the same people or a new one I gulped the count down started "3.. 2..1!" The gun shots were loud TanQR used his power to have me and he ran to Kreek and croved him with his body then Kayla was out she didn't get saved so she comes back next time I was scared but I was alive "okay everyone you can leave I will call Hoopie, TanQR, Kreek and MiniBloxa to the next one now leave." We all nodded he let go of kreek and stopped using his power I got up and walked out with them "yo that was scary" " for real I thought you wasn't gonna save me" I said in a scared voice "you think I won't you know I'm your friend I will never kill you or anything else." I nodded and they called us we ran there. I opened the door TanQR stand there me, hoopie and kreek sat down then we got guns..?! We have to shot at TanQR if he doesn't die he is a God.. Well sorry. I shot at him first at the head blood everywhere but he didn't die phew.. Kreek shot at him scared he shot at the hand blood everywhere on the floor and the wall but still he was alive Hoopie's turn she shot at the knees still he was alive I got up and ran up to him the man was scared TanQR said..
"I don't die bitch.."