The past

TanQR was running so fast through the crowds. Oh wait, let me go back.

Ten years ago.

TanQR was sitting down leaning on a tree while a train passed by. TanQR felt the wind blowing through his cyan fluffy wolf cut hair, The grass was wet before any rain. TanQR was wearing a black mask with a T logo on his left side of his mask, TanQR felt peace until. Someone put a black cloth on his neck making TanQR pass out.

Four hours later.

TanQR woke up in a lab and he was in a white room with a glass window in the front of the room next to the metal door. A lab worker called Sam checked up on TanQR.
Sam: "hello experiment 4001, I'm your worker Sam."
TanQR: "Where am I? Why are you calling me a experiment? I don't understand!"

TanQR was scared because he never heard about a experiment or he never had been one.

Sam: "you're a experiment. Your new name is Experiment 4001. You could ask to see other experiments but I highly don't recommend of seeing experiment 0000."
TanQR: "who even is Experiment 0000?"
Sam: "do you want to see him?"
TanQR:"I mean, is he nice or?"
Sam: "Experiment 0000 is very overprotective, kind, tall and he is a very valuable experiment because he is our very first experiment so he is older than anyone here. Experiment 0000 was here since birth. He's 21 and He is very talented, and strong. Experiment 0000 is a God so I rather you to get on his good side."
TanQR: "ohh, okay. I understand, can I see Experiment 0000?"
Sam: "okay, let me bring him in."

Sam left the room as TanQR was wondering who was this Experiment 0000? TanQR just imagined a tall man older than him like a year older. TanQR saw the door open again. Experiment 0000 had Ruby Rose eyes with long pink hair that touched the ground, Experiment 0000 was 7'11 tall so he was very taller than TanQR, TanQR was wearing a collar saying "Experiment 0000. dangerous experiment.", Techno was wearing a white shirt and white pants. TanQR was in shocked how good this god looked. TanQR looked so small compared to him. TanQR looked up at Experiment 0000.

?????: "hello Experiment 4001, I'm Experiment 000."
TanQR: "Hey Experiment 0000, call me TanQR or Liam my names but do you have a name?"
Techno: "Yeah. I'm Technoblade, Techno or Alexander."
TanQR: "That's a cool name, Alec"
Techno: "that's my nickname.."
TanQR: "Then I'm calling you Alec now"

TanQR smiled as Techno chuckled. TanQR knew so far he was on Techno's good side.