"stfu you can't."

(Characters:
TanQR, 19,gay
Kreekcraft,18, bisexual
Lego/pghl:18-9 months,bisexual
Kayla, 18-8months, lesbian
EHoopie, 18-6months, lesbian
Technoblade,19-4months, bisexual
D

J, 18,gay
Pink leaf, 17,gay
Philly:20, straight

Explain:
Lego thought TanQR railed/hit kreekcraft so he told Kayla so than the fight begins.)

TanQR.

I was drinking my coffee at 7:50 in the morning than kreek came down limping. "Hey kreek you okay?!" "No I don't know I woke up like this." I put my coffee down than got up, ran to kreek. I carried him on my shoulder than Lego came down.
"What did you do to my brother." He said angrily "I didn't do anything." Hopp/my sister came down stairs and I gave kreek to her. Lego yelled for Kayla I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm than dragging him to Kaylas room. I let go his arm, opening the door seeing Kayla with a bat. I smiled under my mask "he fucking railed/hit kreek" "wtf I would never do that to kreek I'm not a bad bf?!" "Shut up TanQR" I stand next to the walls Lego grabbed both of my arms, Kayla was about to hit me with the bat but I somehow kicked Lego to the ground, and ducked right in time. I looked at Lego being hurt by the kick. I hurt someone..?! Shit no no no.. I felt something stab me in the chest.
-BOOM!-

Technoblade.
I was eating my potato until my necklace started to glow in blood color. I got up grabbed my stuff, ran out the house with philza,going to RBB.

When we got there I bust opened the door and ran to 4th floor

The voices..

BLOOD.
KILL THEM.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
DIE.
KILL.
BLOOD.
SLAVES.
HOPELESS.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES.
BLOOD.
BLOOD.

I bust in the room seeing TanQR bleeding out from his chest.
"WHO ARE YOU?!"
"His brother." (Not true in irl)
Philza grabbed TanQR trying to heal him I looked at pghl.
"You.."
Pghl looked at me in fear. I grabbed him by the shirt
"You fucking promised me. You heard the punishment. YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID."
I was about to punch him until Kayla almost hit me with the bat. I used my arm and blocked it.
I laughed.
She was scared.
I punch Lego leaving him a purple eye. When Kayla wasn't looking I grabbed a special kind of medicine to make it heal in few days, you know I'll always take care of people when I hurt them.
I look at Kayla and stood up.
"Your turn."
Pinkleaf grabbed my arm
"BROTHER STOP."
"They fucking STABBED TANQR." I pushed him to the ground making him bleed. I looked at Kayla in fear trying to say sorry I punched her in the eye making her black out.
I saw TanQR, pghl, Kayla, and pink leaf all hurt. I grabbed pghl, TanQR, Pink leaf,and Kayla god they're so light-
Philza made sure if kreek wanted to come with us he said sure so he was following me.
-7 minutes later-
I opened the door and going to the medical room. I put each one in a hospital bed.
I wrapped band-aid on TanQR giving him a new mask since they broke the other one.
I put some of the special medicine cream on Pghls eye and giving him a medicine in water to make him drink when he wakes up.
I put a band aid on Pinkleafs head and knee.
I wrapped a band aid on Kaylas hip, before that I put some of the special cream.
I looked at philza and kreekcraft smiling while hugging me.

Bonus:

Kayla looked at me and said to pghl "okay I don't think we should mess with the guy.." Pghl smiled and TanQR woke up and smiled "Brother!" Pinkleaf woke up also and smiled at me saying "Technoblade did you eat my potatoes, carrots I cooked and left for you? " "yes I did and how did you cook that I remember you wasn't a great chef you was only cooking pancakes and rice, not a perfect meal for the blade for me.."

He smiled.

Voices got carried away.

They won't mess with the blade once AGAIN..

(This was for Slayed1435)
(Maybe realpinkleaf, Slayed1435 and more no one knows
✨😃✨)