Ranboo news.

Hello buds, mates, ladies, men's anyone but hello!
I just found out that ranboo had to move out of his county or state because of his shipping with tubbo.
Ranboo WAS in the same area as tubbo until Ranboo got uncomfortable with the ships in the chat saying like kiss kiss! Like ship stuff like that.
I felt really bad for ranboo because he had to move because of it and I don't wanna waste your time so I'll make a story after this chapter you just read.
Please be careful what you say at Ranboo right now because he's uncomfortable with tubbo and him ship so I just wanted to make it clear that please don't actually say these things to Ranboo now because it makes him uncomfortable.
You may be asking why am I talking about this? Well I'm talking about this is because tubbo and ranboo are best friends but they had to be separated because of Ranboo of being uncomfortable around tubbo because of the ship and I feel very bad for ranboo and tubbo because they are very close friends and you have to just move away from them because your getting mass ships with them and now your uncomfortable so it's really sad that Ranboo had to move just because of that.
Overall, I think about this topic it's very devastating that Ranboo had to like leave his best friend behind because of the mass spam ships of him and tubbo. Ranboo made it clear that he's uncomfortable around tubbo just for now or he's uncomfortable about the ship so that's why he's uncomfortable around tubbo. I felt really bad about this topic so I had to see your guys opinions about this news about tubbo and Ranboo.

That's it for now mates/buds

Time to read another chapter about this same topic soon!
|
|
|
|
v