don't leave me behind the door.

Zach POV:
A normal day in my world I guess after yesterday I had a car accident and broke my mask that my friend gave me ugh now I have to fix it without telling him I feel bad to not tell him but he might get mad since it was perfect he made it out of his power and mind and kindness to one friend I was lucky to have him as a friend the kindness he gave me I was loved in his heart of course we're not dating I had a crazy girlfriend that blamed me for somethings I didn't do so I left her she was a gold digger like what the duck eh it fine now I like myself the way it is. I grabbed my coffee with a bread loaf and cut it with a knife into pieces I had nothing else to do. I was drinking my coffee until I heard a beep from my phone it was from him the unbeatable person TanQR he texted me saying "bro I need help fast come down to the RB  battles I need help I need you one last time" what does he mean by one last time? Huh I guess I need to find out I put in my masked I fixed a while ago and ran outside to the RB battles seeing two persons and the others are not close to TanQR I wonder why when I got closer I saw him down on his knees crying in his mask why is he crying? "Z-zach Come here.." Huh I walked closer to TanQR every one gasped like he was a monster to the world he hugged me crying on my hoodie "TanQR..? " "Zach.. They found out.. I love you.. tell kreek I'm gone but still watching you.." Those words hurt me like something cut me opened my eyes cried a man who grabbed TanQR out of my arms and pointed a gun at him "goodbye my friend and take care of my masks..."
-loud gun shot-
"NO!" That was the words I ever said in tears I fucking hate whoever did this I HATE IT.. WHY HIM I CAN'T LIVE ONE DAY WITHOUT CRYING..!
Tears running down my cheeks.