Rainy day.

(This is not cannon or real!)
Ranboo's POV.

I was streaming over night again playing some video games like that with my stream until Tubbo was with me and I saw the chat spamming kiss kiss! It made me feel a hint of uncomfortableness. After that stream I actually got more and more uncomfortable each time they ship me and tubbo together. We're just friends. I got up and I knew what to do. I started packing up my stuff one by one in big bags with all my needs in one bag for clothes, shoes another one has my computer, PC any type of electricity type of things and the third had all my stuff like memories, pictures stuff like that. I picked up my bags and left home. I put a sign in my front yard saying "for sale" on it. After I left the country/state tubbo called me sobbing that I left the country/state he told me that it was starting to rain heavily after I left. I sighed as Tubbo cried on the phone call.
The next day I was ing new house I already put all my stuff back like I used to put it on my old house which I had to leave. I got a call from tubbo saying that he wants to talk for me for a bit so I smiled and let out a little Mhm out of my mouth. I talked to tubbo for a about 4 hours while I was fixing my new place up like putting things back on order stuff like that. I said "bye" to tubbo as he also goodbyed me. Few hours later when it was night for me Tubbo called me sobbing saying that it was raining heavily again knowing that it only rained two times when someone left the country/state. I said this before comforting him.
"I'm here tho. with you anytime. Not just same place or location but I'll stay in your heart and memories." I smiled as tubbo calmed down a bit as he talked more and more like the old times or days like someone people like to say. I flet like that tubbo was still upset that I left the country/state but he will understand why did I leave because the ship was too much for me to handle anymore. As he fell asleep on the call I hanged up and smiled as I fell asleep as well. It started raining hardly for me as well but it was calm. I smiled as I slept peacefully until I got a discord message by TanQR and Kreel but I didn't answer I just slept peacefully listing to the rain on the window as the air filled my room with cold fresh air. I fell asleep with a dream that one day this massive ship stops and maybe tubbo will be happy and come for to this country/state to hang out again but no one knows.

Goodbye lads. <3