one soul..

To explain TanQR gets kidnapped and him and kreekCraft are soulmates but KreekCraft didn't care about TanQR so TanQR gets kidnapped and kreekCraft didn't care about the texts nothing and TanQR dies and a piece of his hair dies and the color cyan fades away and KreekCraft remembered he let TanQR die so KreekCraft left alone no TanQR his soulmate is gone it was KreekCraft's fault so KreekCraft the only soul was alive now he doesn't have a soulmate.
Idea :
XinLan62119
------------------------------------------------

TanQR.
I walked up at the 9 AM in the morning feeling like someone has stabbed my in the back today was the day we get our colors maybe I get someone who doesn't like me? god TanQR just clam down for now I dragged myself out of bed and went to go shower I opened the door to the bathroom and I walked in and closed the door. I removed my mask from my face revealing my blue glowing eyes one of them are not glowing it was the left eye I don't know why my right eye is glowing now I just ignored it.
-after the shower-
I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel god I'm that lazy to change in the bathroom ehh probably yes I walked to the drawer and take out my clothes and changed.
-after TanQR changed-
Why does piece of my hair is dying with my color of my soulmate. I grabbed my mask and put it on I tied it back of my head and walked outside to the RB battles.
-when he got there-
I opened the door and said hello to the hosts and the people there my guy Ominous nebula, Rekt, KreekCraft, Ibella, pingleaf, mini toon and Russo I walked to a dark hallway and sat down in the corner and spawned a book I mumbled "ꉣꄲꅐꏂꋪ ꄲꊰ ꉔꋪꏂꋬ꓄꒐ꋊꍌ" (idea is from RoxyRuthless) I opened the book and just read the page 379 'sex' the title of the chapter made me feel a bit uncomfortable but I just read it without no sense of scared in my breath.
"For real TanQR is so fucking annoying"
I heard someone talking shit about me like what did I do I got up and kept reading and I walked to a window and opened it. I jumped out the window and fell on the grass with the book in page 837 'run for your life.' I got up and grabbed the book and ran for my life but everything went white.

MiniBloxa.
"Got him. " I grabbed TanQR's body I felt a sadness in my face.
Voices:
You care about him
Don't do it.
Let him go
Quit the job and help him.
He is in danger
Trust us.
Listen to the words.
Save him
Don't kill.
Please.
I had no choice but to get rid of the voices I grabbed my gun from my side pocket and aimed at his body I felt of guiltless spread around my body telling to stop but I didn't I shot him in the right eye the mask didn't help him it just made it worse until I heard a book crumbling in to floor I look at the ground seeing the book he spawned I grabbed the book and read the chapter title 'one soul dies the other one lives'
It broke my heart reading that I grabbed TanQR's body and hugged it a regret and pain and tears fell down my face I was crying I cried in his hoodie what did I do I'm a horrible friend and a fucking idiot. All I can do was cry in his hoodie in regret.

KreekCraft.
I was talking about TanQR and how much I hate him for being my soulmate until three things happen one my hair with my soulmate color wasn't there anymore second I had a book in my hand and the chapter was 'one soul dies one lives' and the other chapter said 'I'm died now' the third one is I heard crying so I went to go check on it "I will be right back" I ran outside and saw two people MiniBloxa and TanQR's died body I cried and ran up to him "WHAT HAPPENED?!.."  "I hate myself look what I have done I killed my friend I'm a idiot I'm fucking sorry TanQR. Now I'm the god.." I grabbed the note from the book "kreekCraft hates me so I didn't care if I die and MiniBloxa it's fine I'm happy now I'm died at least KreekCraft and be with his girlfriend and I'm out of the picture" I cried out loud all I can do was FUCKING cry it my fault I could've not not talk shit about TanQR

"I'm sorry.."

Voices from KreekCraft's head.
"See I fucking told you guys it will make him cry." "Let me fucking do it" huh who was this person in his head? A new voice?
"Hey kreekCraft it's me TanQR I'm in your head right now I wanted to say I love you but you didn't love me back so thank you for just listening to me one finale time"

Voices from MiniBloxa's head.
"Let him just fucking talk." "Fine you can talk TanQR to out Master" "thank you." he walked up to the head and said this. "Hello MiniBloxa it's me TanQR your fine it's fine if you killed me as you now I love you as a friend no matter what I don't care about anything if your dumb, smart, small and a nerd I don't fucking care thank you for listening to me" "you may now go if you want." "I will stay here until he dies."

MiniBloxa.
I heard his voice in my head I smiled and cried in his hoodie still at least he still with me no matter what I have a good friend if he dies I'm still alive but in my mind he is still alive with me.

The end
thank you for your support guys I really love you guys and thank you for the ideas and here you go XinLan62119