i saw piece of heaven.

Warning.
• If you don't like bloody scenes this is not for you.
• rotten bodies.
• a child.

(You'll see what I mean.)
(Gl.)

No ones pov.

A four year old named Bryan is a part of a Mexican family and she has seen heaven in her own eyes. This all happened in 2017.

Bryan.
I was talking to my brother Kevin a 10 year old boy who is taller than me of course because I'm 4. I kept talking to my brother until mother and father started fighting again it was on going. Father was having raging anger issues until someone crashed us into a another car.
Huh..
What is this place. Golden stairs an a gate with a angel like person. Clouds around me up and down clouds. Angels eyes seeing me.
I see st Peter until I was back in my body again.
That was weird..
I looked at my brother was bleeding out his leg and face I quickly grabbed a towel and put pressure on it so it stops bleeding. My father was calling the police and the other diver was unconscious. Mother woke up and she saw a bleeding rotten body and a woman who was trying to drive away. The police said that we get no court but the other person and the person who's kinda dead right now will go to court and heal the damages that they did to the both cars. My brother woke up a few minutes later well taken care of me. Kevin asked if everything was okay and I nodded we got out of the car and I saw the rotten body. Going to the hospital. I've never seen such a terrible thing. We got home we didn't say a word. But for me. I was scared. And creeped out.

The end.

They did find the driver who did it so yeah byeeee!
👽