im safe and sound and your not.

Idea: janxyan_jay
So it's killing again so L💀

------------------------------------------

Ominous nebula.
I grabbed my phone in the fucking morning when I'm tried and lazy I answered it. "Oh remember me..~" "LUCKY?!" "oh yes it's time for your end." "WDYM?!" "The end." He hanged up I got the ghost bumbs in my head I got up and just stand there in fear.
LuckyHD.
I grabbed him by the mouth and kicked him in the back "ha. Weak." I grabbed his body and spawned a knife out of thin air and stabbed him. blood everywhere I picked up his dead body and walked outside checking if nobody is there and walked to the trash and put his dead body there and run inside and grabbed my phone and called him 100 times to make it see like I'm worried but him. I cleaned up the bloody mess on the floor and smiled I ran outside making everything normal I made myself fake cry and called the cops.
"I-I g-got *sniff* s-so w-worried...!" Words came out my mouth like nothing I faked everything I said the cry and worried part everything. "Sir clam down we are going to find at who did this" "T-thank y-you *sniff*" even though your looking at him dumb idiots. I grabbed my phone and checked the time 6:30 PM gosh that long we talked about that ugh so many hours I rolled my eyes and went to my house.
I opened the door and closed it I walked to my room and take a nap.

*one year later*
I got a message from the cops saying "sir I'm sorry but we can't find him so we're closing the case" "okay thank you for trying.." I messaged back with a big smile in my face and said to myself "I'm safe and sound and your not~"

Ghost Ominous nebula
"I fucking hate him so much!" I kicked thin air. I cried why just why me I'm his friend well ex friend but why I didn't want this not even TanQR or me.
"Fuck you luckyHD your not even lucky."

--------------------------
Idea from janxyan_jay