𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 14.

Blade's pov...

I can't believe we just did that... and she liked it.
Her moans were music to my fucking ears. Even my beast within had settled before claiming her as ours.
Will she be ours?
Is that what's happening ?

I can't stop picturing her on her knees while I filled her mouth with my seed. So fucking hot.
But what if she regrets it and never talks to me again? She won't.
But what if she fucking does.

I wait by my bike for her, I notice she hesitates before getting on. I speed off into the direction of the club house and hope to god no one is a smart ass today. Not when she could easily run. FUCK.
She can't run. I need her. The club adores her.
I've fucked up .

Finally pulling into the parking lot, she moves fast to get off of my bike, practically sprinting inside to put distance between us.
I walk in after her, noticing how Cash is straight by her side. Mine.

Octavia's POV ..

What the fuck have I done.
I can't be near him right now. I really can't. I need time to figure out what the fuck this all means.
I enter the club house and within seconds Cash is by my side. " did you have another booty call Octavia ? " he wiggles his eyebrows pointing to my neck. I just laugh, not wanting to seem off.
" next time maybe call me?. " he winks.
" I think the fuck not. " Blade is behind me and clearly not happy with Cash's performance.

" Fuck calm down Blade, she can fuck whoever she wants. " he puts his arm around my shoulder. This only pisses him off more. Thankfully Ajax appears and calls me over to him. " So this club business, you in?. " He asks , getting straight to the point. " If I get to bash some low life, yeah. " I chuckle. " That's our girl. " He smirks.

We walk into the far back garage, the sounds of a man swearing and stating he won't say a word can be heard. " So what do you need me to get out of him?. " I question my friend , cracking my knuckles. God I need this. Just wish I had my toys. " ask him who was involved in the disappearance of that young 12 year old girl 2 nights ago. She's alive and in hospital now but she was raped and definitely bashed by a group of men.. we have reason to believe he was there. " the thought of this sick bastard touching a child fuels me. That poor fucking kid.

" Jake, this is my friend Lioness. She just wants to have a word and maybe if you're a good boy, she will give you a reward. " Ajax makes eye contact with me, I silently nod, letting him know I understand. He leaves the room, letting me know he's going to get some boys in case.

" Jake is it?. " I smile at the poor excuse of a human being. I'll try the cute, sexy woman act first to soften him up.. but then, she comes out.
" Yeah Darling, how about you untie me and we have some fun. " He's pretty much eye fucking me. Pathetic. I hear the doors open , Ajax, Cash, Blade and Tico all walk in , going to the other side of the room incase they're needed. They won't be.

" So you want to be untried? Why's that? I personally looooove being tied up. " I say the last bit close to his ear. Causing his pants to lift slightly and a smirk to come across his face. " However sadly I can't show you how good of a girl I am until you tell me what you know about what happened two nights ago. " I bat my eyelashes. I watch as he gulps, looking towards the boys then back to me. " Don't worry about them baby, they won't touch you. " I place my hand on his chest. Feeling his heart beat rapidly underneath my touch.
" Fine, what do you want to know. " too easy.
" who were involved?. " He starts to list off names, ending the list with his own. " So you fucked a child then? I thought I was special. " I force myself to keep up the sweet talk. Knowing I need more information before I can make him pay. He just nods looking down.
" Why. Why did you do that? Were you payed off ? " he shakes his head at this.

" The guys and I wanted to teach her daddy a lesson for firing us.. " all of this for revenge.
" who did it first.. " I look him in the eyes. " Me. It wasn't my idea though.. it was Gavin's. " he states as if that will help his case. The anger is radiating off of me. I look over at Ajax, needing the silent all clear. He nods letting me know he understands what I need to do. " Who beat her to a pulp?. " I question, undoing his pants. Bastard thinks he's getting lucky. " I did.. " that's all I need before I let her out. You'll pay for this fuckwit.

I grab my knife from my boot slyly , before I quickly but difficulty cut his penis off. I hear the others cringe but barely over his screams.
" Still wanna fuck me big guy?. Or am I too old. " I pout, shoving his dick in his mouth.
I watch as he cries , trying to call for help. There's no point. No one is going to help you.

I spend my time with him, beating him with my fists, cutting his fingers off, stabbing him over and over. Getting the revenge for that little girl ... and for myself too. Let's end this.
I slit his throat open, watching as everything oozes out. Beautiful.
I'm covered in his blood but I don't give a fuck.

" Done boys. I hope you got everything you need." I smile at them, heading for the club house needing a cigarette.
I don't enjoy killing people... she does, especially if they're sick fucks like that man inside.

I inhale my cigarette, just needing to feel something before I go all self destructive again.
I feel as Cash sits beside me, taking out his own cigarette. He doesn't smoke often, he's stated he's more of a social and stress smoker. " How are you so hot? Like I watched you cut some guys dick off yet you're still banging. " he chuckles, obviously trying to lighten the mood. I laugh at him, grateful for my friend. We chat for a bit, before he pulls me to my feet, I lean in just needing some form of comfort. I just know I'm on the verge of a breakdown. This is all getting to much for me, everything that happened with Blade is really starting to fuck with my head.

Cash rubs his hands up and down my back, obviously feeling that I need him right now. I pull back, planting a soft kiss on his cheek, walking away. I spot Blade staring daggers at us.

A/N hello my little baddies,

I am fucking back. Can you believe it's 2023!!!?
Once hurting is complete I'll be taking a break from TDR franchise ( it will be back with more books to come ! ) I just have lots of editing etc I need to do to this one as well as TDR 1.

During this time ... and while I've been away, I've been working on a book that I plan to PUBLISH & sell as a PHYSICAL book. I hope to do the same with the TDR franchise soon after ! And yes ... it's a MC book!!!!

When I do publish any of my books into physical copies, I'll create a custom discount code for all of my lovelies. I wouldn't be where I am without y'all.

Anyways back to the book!

What are our thoughts on Blade & Octavia ? 👀 will the mind games end soon??