𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 4.

A/N sorry for the long wait ! I've been sick !

Octavia's POV:

It's been a week since I've left that town and for some unknown reason, I want to go back.
I've never wanted to return a second time, perhaps it's due to the way I was treated during my stay, as if I belonged somewhere.

I managed to find a way to get all of my money out of my account without being tracked, I have enough to get a small house somewhere, preferably an apartment so I can have some left over if I end up having to leave again.
Maybe I can get a house in Dibchester falls? Stay low and hope that I don't run into the club. They're a family and I'd really hate to destroy what they have.

I decide to try this, to ride back and start a quiet life by myself, who knows, I might end up enjoying it. Perhaps things are looking up after all.

*****
It's been two days since I had made the decision to move to Dibchester falls, I'm currently on my bike, riding back through the familiar town.
I take a moment to thank the heavens above for the fact that this town is dodgy enough to accept cash for a house, I can't help but wonder if it's due to the bikers, I'm sure they pay cash in hand also.

I pull up to the realestate to meet with the realtor, I've got a lot of paper work to sign before they can hand me the keys to the property. Although I didn't get to see it in person, I was more then happy with the photos provided.

After exchanging information for an hour, I happily take my keys for my new home.
Home. I have a home.
Feeling giddy at the thought of actually having somewhere to live, I decide on heading straight towards the furniture store.

I've managed to buy a couch, a bed, a fridge, a kettle and a microwave. Just simple necessities that I will be needing for now, the rest can wait til later.
I quickly go over the details with the sales man, making sure that my items will be delivered today.
He had reassured me countless of times that my purchases will be there by four pm.
Considering I have some extra time to kill, I head to the super market, I'm going to need food and alcohol if I'm going to survive.

While I shop, I can't help but silently pray, in hopes of not running into any familiar faces, I really don't want to run into Indigo or the club.
I know that there is a high chance that I will in the future, I mean, it is a small town, but if I can hold it off, then I intend to for as long as possible.

Thankfully I make it back right in time for the delivery men.
I instruct them on where things need to go before handing them a generous tip.
Just wanting to relax and unwind after the ride today, I grab my bottle of whiskey and plump myself on the couch.
Please work out, just once.. I want to live in peace.

****************************
I can gladly say that I've been a resident of Dibchester Falls for two weeks now, exactly Three weeks and 2 days ago, I had met Indigo- I am happy to say that I haven't yet ran into her since living here. I know that I should probably call her and let her know that I'm back in town, but the voice inside my head keeps reminding me of what happens to people who get close to me and personally, I don't want to risk that again, especially with Indigo.

I brush the guilt off, deciding to go out for a drink tonight, there is a bar in town that always seems full of life, I'd really like to check it out, possibly make it my regular.

I head into the kitchen, preparing some food for the day, if I'm going to drink then I'm definitely going to need something in my stomach.
The feeling of being able to just make food whenever I please, is odd to me. I never had this, I've never had a stable life or a home to call my own.

After a few hours of watching television, eating and getting ready, I finally feel prepared to go out, it's been a while since I've just laid back and had fun, who knows- maybe I'll make some friends.
Sliding on my leather jacket, I head out the door, making sure I've locked up before starting the walk towards the bar.
Considering it's only a block away and the fact I'll be drinking, it's safer to leave the bike at home.

Clearly a Saturday is a busy night for the bar, I push my way through the drunken crowd, making my way to order a drink.
The bartender looks oddly familiar but I can't exactly put a name or a location to the face. Perhaps I crossed him on one of my travels.
I order a double shot of Johnny and coke before finding a table to sit at.
I like it here, everyone seems so full of life.

I drown my drink, ready to order another one when a man approaches me. For fuck sake, I'm really not in the mood to kick some ass tonight.

" You after a drink?. " The man questions, leaning on my table.
" I'll manage to get it myself, thank you though." Always play nice to begin with, perhaps they will let me be.
He laughs at this, asking me what I'm drinking.
I decide to not answer, just simply walk past him towards the bar.
I really hope he gets the hint.
" Just another double shot of Johnny please. " I ask the tender, watching as he makes my drink.
I can't help but catch a glimpse of the back of his jacket while doing so. It's as if reality bites me in the ass. He's a fucking Renegade.
I quickly take my drink, paying him before rushing back to my table. Fuck, how could I be so dumb! Ofcourse they run a fucking bar.

When I sit down, I am sadly met with the man from earlier, is he really that dense?
" Look pal, I'm honestly not interested in seeing your dick. " It's as if I struck a nerve within the man with my words, because the look he is giving me right now, could put me six feet underground.
" I'll be back soon to try again, hopefully those drinks loosen you up a little. " he winks before departing to the dance floor.

What is with males and their gigantic egos?
Do they enjoy preying on women? Especially in an alcoholic state?.

" Octavia?. " Shit.
" Kali, right?. " I smile at the familiar girl.
She simply nods before taking a seat beside me.
" Does Indi know that you're back in town?. " how did I know that this question would leave her lips?.
" No, she doesn't. Not yet. " I look down, taking a swig of my drink.
" Well, the club are on their way here so if you don't want her knowing, you should probably leave. " She picks at her nails, deep in thought.
" Thanks for the heads up but I think I'll stay, I'm sure they've forgotten about me. " Atleast, I hope.
She laughs at this before taking a sip of her own drink.
" Trust me, even if we wanted to, we couldn't. Between Indigo and Chase, your name will always be mentioned. " Chase? Is he really still bitching about the Rocco comment?.

As if on queue, in walks the club. Fucking dandy. On second thoughts, perhaps going home with that creep from earlier won't be such a bad thing, anything to get out of here. I should've listened to Kali.
" Hey baby. " Kali's boyfriend, T-bone I think his name is, approaches us.
" Holy shit, it's you!. " He shouts, before pulling me in for a hug. I hate this. I hate human contact. If I don't initiate it, then don't even think about it.
Considering he is Kali's partner, I decide to brush it off.

Moments after, Other members are joining the table.
" Fuck, Indigo is gonna freak!. " The man I believed to be Dylan, claims.
" You've gotta come back to the club house!, Indigo had her baby last week and we are throwing a little party, I'm sure she'd love to see you. " Kali speaks up over the boys childish excitement.
Wait, Indigo had her baby?. How far along was she?.
I shake my head, hoping she'd get the hint.
" Come on, even just for a few hours?. " Kali tries again.

I look up at the girl, trying to read her face, what if I hurt them?. What if I hurt this child?.
Brushing the thoughts away, I end up agreeing.

" Let me pick up my bike, I've only had two drinks. It will be easier for me to ride over and ride home rather then walk. " I tell the brunette my plans.
" Wait, home? You live here!? How long?. "
" Two weeks now, I made the decision shortly after I left. " I admit, looking shamelessly down at my hands.

*****************
Kali ended up following me home on her bike so we could ride together to the club house.
I personally think she only rode with me to make sure I didn't dip it out of town. Honestly, I was considering it.
Before we left she had made the boys promise not to say anything, wanting it to be a big surprise.
I don't get what the big deal is, I came back? Big whoop.

Nothing could prepare me for the night ahead.