𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 15.

Octavia's POV..

I can taste blood. My inner self reminds me that i am yet to get cleaned up.
I've been sitting at the club house bar day drinking with Cash and Tico for a solid hour.. covered in blood. I visibly squirm in my seat. Suddenly becoming uncomfortable with my state. " Hey Cash, do you mind if I borrow your shower? This blood is getting dry and gross. " I chuckle. He just nods, grabbing my hand to lead me up the stairs. Tico calls out letting us know he's going to grab some clothes off of one of the girls for me. I thank him, continuing my venture. He's watching us. I turn slightly, noticing Blade is once again staring at every movement, his eyes flicking to mine and Cash's interlocked hands. I glare back, daring him to even try and fuck with me and my friend.

" Here's my room, I'll go grab those clothes off Tico and leave them by the door. You're welcome to use my shampoo etc and whatever you need. " He plants a kiss on my cheek, mocking what I had done earlier before closing the door behind him.
Undressing, I step into the shower, the scorching Hot water calming my muscles. I watch as the water beneath me turns red from the blood I'm drenched in. Calming as it strips away.

I quickly wash my hair before lathering Cash's body wash all over me. The smell somewhat calming me. Not the way Blade calms us. Not needing to be reminded, I shut the voice up.
I don't know what draws me to Blade. He's an asshole who has some weird controlling disorder. When I agreed to be friends I never expected to have his cock in my mouth. Is that what friends do? Mouth fuck each other?.
Turning the water off, I step out, wrapping a towel around myself. I open the door just as Cash enters his bedroom with the clothes.

" Sorry I took so long, Blade is on some weird fucking rampage as usual, was trying to get him to talk to us. " he shakes his head laughing. It's as if realisation hits that I'm just a towel... his towel. Cash clears his throat, putting the clothes on the bed before letting me know he will be outside the door. I know Cash is attracted to me, I am not dumb. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't an attractive man. But he's not our man.
Cash and I are friends, honestly he could become my best friend. I'd hate to lose what we have because we fed into physical attraction.
I think we need to talk about that.

I quickly change  into the clothing provided, throwing my trusty jacket over top before meeting Cash by the door. " You smell good. " he smirks. " really? I thought I smelt like shit. " I joke, knowing It will annoy him. He playfully pushes me before we make our way downstairs. Which by the way, is a bomb site. " What the fuck happened here?. " I ask no one in particular. Indigo comes into view, " my brother. " she rolls her eyes, grabbing my arm and pulling me outside for a cigarette.

I look at my friend, realising we haven't spent much one on one time together. " You doing okay Indi? " I question, lighting myself a cigarette. She mirrors my actions, nodding her head. " Just need some girl time. Ajax has taken Harley out to his parents for a few hours so we can catch up. " she smirks. Her eyes darting to her bike. " Well why are we sitting around for? Let's fucking go. " I chuckle. She quickly runs inside to let the boys know that we are about to go for a ride. Something about club safety and protocol.

As we are laughing, getting ready to warm up our bikes, Ajax pulls in, an angry Blade beside him in passenger. He must've taken Blade for the drive to calm him down. " What are you ladies doing?."  Ajax asks, walking towards his lady. " We are about to go for a ride! I need to see if I can keep up with Octavia. " Indigo laughs, putting her Kutte on. " Mind if we join you? Blade needs to let some steam off. Maybe we can go to those empty closed off back roads ? " Ajax raises a brow. I straddle my bike, needing to warm her up before I even consider this outing.

Indigo looks over to me, " Want to give these boys a run for their money?. " I look better them, a smirk finding it's way onto my lips. " Can Cash come?. " I'm yet to see that man ride and he seems to be all big talk. " No. " Blade growls out. What the fuck is his issue. He's lucky I haven't told Indigo what happened this morning. I just look down, not wanting to cause a scene.
" What are y'all waiting for then? Let's go?. " I shove my gloves on, contemplating it I wear my helmet or not. Deciding I want the wind in my hair, I mount my helmet to the back of my bike incase I need it later.
I place my sunglasses on my eyes, not wanting the wind to fuck my vision.