𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 5.

A/N I made Jennifer Aniston - Tara!

Octavia's POV:

By the time Kali and I pull into the clubhouse, the party is in full swing. Meaning that there are drunk bikers playing darts with knives and others wrestling on the lawn.
Ahhh what a time to be alive, personally- this is actually my kind of thing.

" Where's Indigo?. " Kali asks a guy who I can't seem to recognise, he probably wasn't here when I showed up last.
" Inside with Ajax playing pool. " He answers before joining the lads on the lawn.

We make our way inside, zigzagging our way through drunk bikers and half dressed women. I don't understand why these girls hang around here, what's the appeal?
Finally after what seemed like a maze, we reach the pool table at the end of the clubhouse.

" Indigo, I've got a present for you!. " Kali exclaims, hiding me behind her.
Before Indi gets the opportunity to answer, I pop out- putting on the biggest smile I could manage.
" Oh my god! What are you doing here?!. " She smiles, pulling me into her arms.
" She lives here. " Kali opens her mouth before I could even consider answering for myself.
Thanks Kali, beat me to the punch line.

" Wait what? For how long? Where?. "
" I've been living here for two weeks now, I'm just down the road from the bar. " I look down, for some reason feeling ashamed.
" Why didn't you contact me?. " Here we go.
" I wasn't ready and I didn't want to bother you." I tell half the truth.
She just smiles, deciding to brush it off.
" Well lets get you a drink! " She exclaims, dragging me to the bar.
I quickly throw a wave at Ajax, mouthing that I'll catch up later. I'm sure the happy couple have a lot of questions.

******

I'm about 15 drinks in now, well plus the two I had at the bar and the bottle of whiskey I chugged before leaving this afternoon.
The one thing I am proud of, is my ability to drink alcohol as if it's water. It's earned me a lot of money in the past.

" Octavia?. " Chase. Great.
" Well hello there, Rocco. " I roll my eyes at the giant of a man.
" What are you doing here?. "
" Nice to see you too, big guy. " can he get anymore obnoxious?.
" I didn't mean it like that, I was just wondering what brought you back to town?. "
" I like it here. " I end our conversation at that before walking away.

" I see your brother hasn't changed. " I laugh.
" He seen you?. " Indigo raises her brows.
" Yeah? He was over at the bar. " I hand the girls their shots, telling them to knock it back.
" He wouldn't shut up about you. " She laughs, finding this more amusing then myself.
What is his issue? It's not like I chopped his dick off.
Ignoring her comment, I turn my attention towards Cash.He was nice to me the last time I was here, so I honestly wouldn't mind asking how he is doing.

" Hey!. " I smile up at the biker.
" You seem happier now. " He smiles, obviously remember how mad I was when we had met.
" Yeah well, I have alcohol in my system, which makes me a very happy girl." I joke, thinking of the first time we met.
" So all you need is some alcohol and you're happy?."
" Sadly so, oh and ofcourse a cigarette. " This time he laughs, like a full blown laugh. I can't help but laugh with him.

" Let me introduce you to some of the guys?. " nodding my head, he rests his hand on my lower back, leading me through the packed clubhouse.

" Octavia, meet everyone. Everyone, this is Octavia. She's a good friend of Ajax, Indi and Kali, and now me. " He smiles down at me, almost as if he's reassuring me that I'm safe with him.
I turn back to the guys as they start telling me their names.
After a few moments, I now know these men as; Ace, Dylan, Ryder, Vik, Echo and Tico.
I'm pretty sure that I've met a few of them before, Tico earlier at the bar.

" You're the girl who kept ordering doubles. " He recognises me after a few moment of studying my features.
" That is me, yes. I prefer my drinks to be a bit stronger then the usual. " I chuckle, feeling a little embarrassed.
" Don't be ashamed girl, I've been watching you throw back drinks all night, you obviously know how to hold your liquor. "
I agree with him before joining in on their conversation

Chase's POV:

She's back.
I don't know why this woman being back affects me so much.. but it does.
Seeing her at the bar laughing with our prospect had pushed me over the edge.
It's been weeks since I've seen her in person, only moments since I pictured her smile in my mind.
Just when I was ignoring these feelings I had towards her, she shows right back up. Why? Why now?.

She's been talking to Cash and the boys for about half an hour, it's taking everything in me to not walk over there and join in. Just to be close to her.

" Hey little sis. " I greet my sister, offering my soon to be brother in law a hug.
" Hey, did you see that my girl is back!."
" Sure did, do you know why she is back?. "
" She moved here, hopefully for good. " She smiles, focusing her gaze across the room.

We continue our conversation for a few minutes before movement catches my eye.
It's Octavia and Cash.
I watch as he slides his hand down her lower back, stopping right before her ass.
She leans into him, whispering something in his ear.
Anger boils over me as I watch the exchange, I don't like this feeling, why am I acting like this? She's just a girl.

" You good bro?. " Ajax taps me on the back, sensing my change of mood.
" I'm fine. "
" How about we go outside? I'll sit with you while you have a smoke?. " nodding my head at the offer, we walk past the scene.

" So tell me, what's going on in that head of yours brother?. "
" Just that bitch Octavia. " Her name is like poison in my mouth.
" What has she done?." He instantly gets worried thinking the girl they brought in has caused trouble.
" She just walks back into our lives like nothing happened. She killed a guy in our club then rode off. "
" Look, we gave her permission to do so and that was weeks ago, surely that's not why you're mad. " I should've known he could read through my bullshit.
" Look brother, I don't know why I'm mad but I'm sick of Cash's grubby hands all over her. " the words leave my mouth before I can even process what I'm saying.
He looks at me with a knowing look, as if he's discovered something I don't know.

This girl is trouble.
I can tell.