𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 9.

Chase's POV:

I've been up for a few hours now, processing the thoughts within my head.
Slowly making my way around the kitchen, I start to clean up after the boys last night.
Gotta make the area as baby proof as possible before Octavia comes down with Harley.

After a few short moments, I hear the cry of our princess then footsteps following after.
Nothing could prepare me for the sight I was met to see.
Octavia walks down the stairs, wearing my jumper with Harley in hand.
I growl a sign of anticipation, suddenly becoming grateful for her appearance. She is practically swimming in my jumper, I can't take my eyes off of her. She's amazing.
I walk to the end of the stairs, taking Harley from her and leading the way towards the kitchen.
Octavia starts to warm up one of her bottles while getting some breakfast started.

" Good morning, Lioness. " I speak up, just wanting to hear her voice.
" Morning Rocco. " She grogs out.
Her morning voice is so pure, so drained yet amazing.
How can one woman do so many thing to me?.
I take Harley over to the counter, Octavia following with the bottle in hand. She tests the temperature on her wrist before handing it to me. I begin feeding my niece while Octavia continues cooking breakfast.

While doing so, Indigo and Ajax enter the clubhouse.
" Good morning guys! How was she?. " Indigo chirps up, taking a seat beside me.
She's really opened up in the time she's been in, going from the defensive smart ass woman, to a club member, a mother and happy.

I smile down at my sister, watching as Ajax helps Octavia in the kitchen. We really all do look like a family.
" Morning Fuckers!. " Kali and T-bone join us next. Ofcourse that girl always needs to make an entrance and we wouldn't have her any other way.
She's been apart of the club for years, only becoming a patched member a few months ago.

" Let me help you guys out?. " T-bone offers. This kid is always to nice, more then eager to help where ever he can. If he wasn't raised into this life, I couldn't see him being in a club. Sure he's built like a truck, covered in tattoos and got one of the worst tempers I've ever seen, but in all honesty, he is really smart and could've gone far.
I often question why he hasn't gone to college, I'm sure he'd nail it.

************
After a few hours of eating and bickering, the boys all make an appearance.
Saying their hellos to us all, Cash spending a bit to long greeting Octavia.
I watch as she smiles up at him, taking him in her arms. How? How did he worm his way into her heart so fast? Why can't I have that?. Because you're a bad person.
I brush the thought off, reminding myself that we are now friends and will eventually grow closer, I can only hope that she will trust me.

" Your legs are covered in ink! How haven't I noticed this?. " Cash pipes up, he's the club's tattooist, always admiring the art on someone's body.
" She's always wearing jeans. " Kali laughs. Typical, she really fits in here.
" Well jeans are better for riding haha. " Indigo joins in.
Octavia smiles at the girls before giving all of her attention back to Cash.
" Yeah, I did most of it myself actually. " She admits. Damn she's good.
" Shit! You do tattoos? If you're ever looking for a job let me know, I own the clubs tattoo shop!. " He smiles proudly.
I watch as she equally lights up.
She mentions how she just started her job at the bar and would wanna focus on that for now but possibly in the future, she will hit him up.

I can't help but feel relieved, the thought of those two working along side each other every day is oddly bothering. I know that they're only friends but Cash's flirtation towards her, is enough to have me wanting to snap his neck.

Octavia's POV:

I can't help but smile at Cash's offer, the thought of tattooing again, overwhelms me with joy. Not many things bring me happiness but I know for a fact that tattooing, alcohol, cigarettes, fighting and my bike surely do.
I obviously declined the offer for the time being as I've only just got a job at the bar and I know that Tico could really use the staff. When I'm more comfortable with the club, I might consider juggling the two jobs. For now, I'm going to focus on my new friends and home.

It's been hours and I've only just realised that I'm still in Chase's jacket, I let everyone know that I'll be back in few moments and race up the steps to grab my clothing from the day prior.
" Here, take these. " Kali comes into the room, offering me a clean change of clothes.
I quickly thank her, helping myself to Chase's shower.
Shortly after I've showered, I change into the clothes Kali brought up, pairing the jeans and shirt with my leather jacket and boots.
I swear every girl that isn't a sweet butt, has the same style as me. It's reassuring to know that I don't stick out.

I take my time walking down the steps, checking my phone in the mean time. I had decided it was time to buy a smart phone for my regular day to day calls, especially if I'm going to be hanging around my friends more often. It would seem dodgy if I was giving them a new number every week.
Finally at the bottom step, I take a seat next to Cash and Tico on the couch.
" Do you have Facebook?. " Facebook? Why does a biker have Facebook?.
" No but I can get it ?. " I offer my new friends.
They both nod in approval, watching me download and set up the app.
" We gotta choose a photo?. " All of the photos that I've transferred over to this phone are old, they're of someone I can barely recognise.
" How about we take one?. " I offer, hoping they won't ask to go through my album and choose one.
They agree at this, stating we need to take one of just me for the profile photo and one of all of us for the cover. Both of these things make no sense to me.

I quickly take a photo of myself, uploading it without a caption, what the hell am I meant to put in those?. " Hey guys - just me?. " No.
Shortly after, Tico is rounding everyone up for a photo outside the club house, he made it a point to have our bikes in the background so I look, and I quote " Bad ass". Okay Tico, okay.
We all stand around, making a prospect take some photos.
I feel someone's hand make their way on my back, immediately knowing who it is by my inner demons sigh of approval.
A few photos later and we are all looking over them, trying to decide the perfect one.

" This one, Octavia actually looks happy. " Ahh the photo of when I noticed Chase's hold. Lovely. Let's just hope no one notices his arm extending out.
I look back at Chase, who clearly realised that it was in fact him who pulled that expression from the pits of hell.

I give him a slight nod before uploading the photo.
During this process, the club had showed me how to make my profile private and for friends only, which I am grateful for. I can't risk unwanted eyes seeing what I am up too.
Quickly adding all of the guys, Indigo and Kali, I shove my phone into my pocket and make my way back into the club house.

" There she is!. " I extend my arms out for Harley.
Sitting on the couch, I make cooing sounds at the child in my arms. She truely is a blessing to everyone.

" You're really attached to my child. " Ajax sits beside me, taking a sip of his beer.
" What can I say? She's gonna be a little troublemaker one day. Better get on her good side before then. " I laugh, handing her over to him.
" My daughter? A trouble maker? Nah. "
" U-huh, look at her mother and father. " I chuckle, taking his empty bottle to the trash.

" I'm gonna head home, it was a pleasure looking after Harley! " I hug the couple before heading outside.

I straddle my bike, starting it up while I put on my gear. It's gonna need to warm up before I head out, the weather has been on the colder side.
" You heading off?. " Chase walks up to me, smoke in hand.
" Yeah, just waiting for her to heat up. " I look down at my bike.
" When do you start at the bar?. " He questions while offering me a draw of his cigarette.
Gladly taking it, I let him know that I start tomorrow night.
" I better head off, I guess I'll see you when I see ya. " I hand his cigarette back, sliding down my visor.

" Goodbye Lioness. " He watches as I speed out of the lot and in the direction of my home.