Chapter Seven

It's been ten minutes after my 'relaxing' bath

Well it is my own way I of relaxing,but I'm really regretting it now.My brown skin is now red and my scars has been itching for a while now.

My head is pounding,because of my Iron deficiency and eating ice isn't helping,at all.

I feel like shit too.

Probably because my life and mental health is full of shit.I sarcastically smile at the thought.

"Amaya."Carole says before opening my door.

"Yes,Carole."Now don't say 'you don't have respect.'She likes it that way.She hates the word mother coming out of my mouth.I tried to call her mother when I was young,but she would always have something hurtful to say about it and it would always include my mother.So I stopped calling her mother.

Which is good for the both of us.

"It's time,you have a job."I literally thought,I was getting an apology instead I'm going to be working; something that I didn't agree on.

"Pardon me?"I don't want to work especially in that stupid Café of hers. I  can't even take care of myself and she expects me to take care of customers.

"I said it's time for you to do something in your life then sitting here and doing nothing."

Well I do actually do something with my life ,which includes cutting myself.

"Amaya!"

What the actual fuck.

"I don't like repeating myself more than twice ."She yells.

"I heard you..no need to shout."I mutter.

"Anyway,I'm short of waitresses and I think you are good for the job."She says excitedly pacing around.

"Yeah,thanks for the offer,but I'm not interested."I mean,I didn't agree on this.

"I wasn't asking you.I was telling you."she argued and i rolled my eyes at her.

"But I already have school,house chores and I need time for myself too."I defend myself.

She mimicks everything I have just said and rolls her eyes."Fuck having time for yourself, you know nothing,you nothing but worthless."

If she knew what she was saying would go straight to my head and mentally damage me.

"Now here."she throws the bag of pink uniform at me.

Pink.Oh my word.
Somebody kill me.

"You will be working tonight.Night shift."Be so fucking for real right now.

"Do I really have to wear this and why tonight?"I ask.

"Since when do you question my decisions?This is my house and my rules."