Chapter Twenty

Its been a while since I have ever felt like my real self

Its been a while since I have ever felt like my real self .I feel like a better person for being myself and treating Amaya better.

My mother was the person who was always stopping me from being myself.

And I'm just happy that I finally found a way to get out of her crazy dominance.

She acts like the whole world revolves around.

And I hate her,she almost made me like what she does and think what she does is okay.Well I did get to that  point but then, I realised that she is a bitch.

And doesn't deserve to called a mother.

And I will say it many times,because it's the truth.

Charnelle and I helped Amaya go to bed in my room because she kept on falling asleep on the couch and I didn't think it would be a good thing for her because she would wake up with cramp,so I decided to take her in my room instead,because why not.

I doubt that she noticed that she was in my room.

I think she is recovering from her PTSD,well it's getting better because she used to wake up from her nightmares and would never sleep again,but she does constantly sweat or cry in her sleep,that is why I check up on her every hour whenever she is sleeping.

So I guess I could call it slow recovery.

"Where is Amaya?"My mother asks dropping her handbag on the floor kicking of her heels.

"She is asleep."I respond as I continue to sweep the kitchen floor.

"Wake her up."

"What why?"Charnelle asks.

"Because I said so."she retorts annoyed."And because I'm short of staff.I need her to work.Immediatly."she says commanding.

"Mom what the fu-"

"Watch your mouth Charnelle!"Mom yells."This is not how I raised you!"she yells.

"Mom she needs time to rest,can you not see there is something wrong with her mentally.Why can you not see that?"Charnelle cries.

"And that is not my problem Charnelle!What does that got to do with me."

"You are so selfish."Charnelle retorts in anger and within less than a second she gets slapped.

"Mom?!"I yell shocked at her actions dropping the broom.Charnelle does not even bother to say anything back ,but gets up and leaves the house and bangs the door causing a loud echo.

Before I could even chase after her.Carole grabs my wrist and looks at me with rage through her eyes.

"Mom,why?"

"I'm tired of you and your shit.Stop your bullshit with Amaya.It should end."

"Mom what the fuck,let go of me."

"See she is even influencing the both of  you.First Charnelle now you."

That just sounds dumb.

"Mom please let of go of me."I beg her and she does what I say.

"You might think,I'm crazy but I'm telling you the truth.That child is a curse."

"Mom-"

"Don't forget what her father did to yours."

"Why must you always bring that up?That's in the past.And its not her fault either why.She did nothing."

"It's her fault..She is the reason why you don't have a father...don't you see it."

"Mom you need to stop.She also grieves,we are not the only people that lost a loved one."I exclaim her.

"Oh please,if I could kill her myself.I would."

What the actual fuck is going on in her head.

"Mom!"

"Yes...I would actually."

"Mom stop it!"I whisper-yell scared.She is very capable of doing such dumb shit.She is behaves like a physcopath.

"Why do you think I want her to work so bad.I.Need.To.Kill.Her.
Just the way her father killed the love my life."

"Mama are you serious?"I ask her in disbelief.

"Does it look like I'm joking to you?"

"Mom?"

"I'm serious and theres nothing that's going to hold me back.Let her enjoy one of her last little sleep of hers while she still can, because there is going to be a time when she is going to sleep..Forever."

"Why do you hate her so much?"

"I need to get revenge!I need to start with her and then,then her Father.I've gone though hell for the past eighteen years and I've had enough!"I look at in disbelief  feeling worried for Amaya's life.

I have to find a way that I can get Amaya out of here as soon as possible. Because if I don't then,hell is going to break lose and I'm not looking forward to attending any funeral especially for somebody's soul that is innocent.