Chapter Eighteen

Trying to commit suicide and failing has to the most embarrassing thing,I have ever done so far in my life

I fucking overdosed myself with a full sachet of tablets,but I'm still a alive.

"I have a prescribed some anti epileptic drug to avoid seizures."I hear the doctor say.

Oh wow.

"And she told me about her constant headaches,so you will have get her  some OTC pain tablets,just ask the pharmacist and tell them about her problem and they will provide you the tablets needed."The doctor instruct Raven.

I wonder where Carole is.

"The hospital has offered a professional psychiatrist for her."I am not going to listen to this.
Charnelle walks up towards me and holds my hand."I am so glad you are okay."she whispers.

I smile at her words and Raven comes and tells me I'm getting discharged now.

"Okay."I respond.

I really don't have the energy to talk,I feel so weak right now and I have a great headache.All I need right is a break from everyone and everything.

I need some rest.

               A Few Moments Later

We have arrived home with an Uber, because Carole was not there to take us home.

I swear I heard her voice.

I take a deep breath in and walk into the house.

I hate it here.

Without even looking where I am going.I feel a sharp pain under my foot and notice I have stepped on small piece of a broken glass.

I hiss in pain and almost lose my balance,but hold onto the couch for support.

"Oh shit."Charnelle says as she sees a little blood on the floor.

"What the hell?"Raven mutters and helps me to sit quickly."Do you mind if I clean it for you?"she asks.

I nod my head in response and little tears form in the corner of my eyes.

Charnelle brings the first aid kit from the bathroom and hands it Raven.

The first thing that she does is take out a tweezer and warns me to prepare myself because it might hurt.

I nod my head and she uses the tweezer to pluck out the glass.I hiss in my pain as she slowly pulls it out.

"There."she says calmly and places the glass onto a tissue.

That hurt so bad.

"The doctor said,you need to eat correctly and have a enough sleep so that you could get better... slowly but surely."