Chapter Forty-One

Liam opens the door for me allowing me to enter first into the classic café and inhale the strong smell of coffee beans

The atmosphere of it felt pretty comfortable and intamite,with the warm lights and the earthy colours that are sort of green complimented the antique design of it.

I wore a pastel violet sundress that has long sleeve.I really felt like wearing one and it took me a lot of courage to do so If I must say.

I just felt like I needed to wear something that I haven't worn in a while.And because since I feel like I'm getting better..mentally,I just thought I should put myself first and ignore the negative thoughts like what my therapist said.

I haven't worn a dress in like so many years now to be honest and I felt like why not today on my date.

He pulls out the chair for me and allows me to sit.He gently pushes the chair back in I sit on and takes his sit with a manspread.

Oh my goodness.

"You look gorgeous."I feel myself blush at his words and thank him with a small smile.
"You don't look bad yourself."I compliment him as I eye his all black suit.
"You going somewhere important?"I question him.

"I have a meeting after this."He responds removing his grey orbs of the menu and looks at me and smiles.

"Oh,okay."I respond not knowing what to say.He looks into my eyes his back leaned against his chair with smirk.

"What?"

"I'm just admiring you.Violet compliments your skin a lot."I look away feeling myself reacting in a way,I never felt before at his words.

"Are you teasing me Liam?"I ask him
with an eyebrow furrowed, holding back a smile.

"I don't know..is it working?"his voice came out husky in an attractive way sending chills down my spine and I smiled at how corky he can be.

"Stop with your bullshit."I warn him.

"What bullshit?"he questions leaning forward holding steady eye contact with me.

"You being corky.It's getting out of hand." He throws his head back and sighs.

"I like it when you do that."

"Do what?"I question him already annoyed.

"When you yell.It's cute."He says and calls the waitress leaving me speechless.

"What can I get you two?"

"What would you like love?"I roll my eyes at him and order a vanilla latte,since I don't have a strong appetite in the morning and he orders himself and iced coffee.

"How old are you Liam?"I question him curiously.

"Twenty."he responds and I smile at his response."Why do you look so happy about it?"he questions his eyebrows furrowed and chuckles.