Chapter Eleven

It's been five months of my friendship with Rose

It's been five months of my friendship with Rose.I'm glad that I met her.she has been the best person to spend time with.

She is so much like a best friend.
Yes I said it,best friend.

I realised that sometimes all you need is someone to help you find the light inside yourself.

You don't always have to be alone,you just need to find your comfort zone in someone that you can look up to and trust.

As a person with trust issues I think it's good to let it go sometimes.

I'm even currently working on myself; something that I never thought I would ever be able to do because of my past.

I've been clean now like for three months and to be honest it isn't easy.I would have been five months if I didn't relapse the first few days I tried to stay away from slitting my wrists and smoking.

But,at least I'm clean that's what matters.I made it so far at this point and this is all because of rose.

I've been venting to her lately and it's the best thing I have ever done.But I try best not to trauma dump her.

However we both open up to each other.One thing I realised about her is  that she got mommy issues and I got daddy issues.

Well I actually have both,but whatever.

It's like when two opposites meet make the best out of everything.

That's kind of how I feel.She taught me how to look on the bright side of the world,even with work,school,home including Carole treating me unfairly.I really don't care anymore.

Because she is here with me.

Rose.

I can't explain how she has made me feel like a better image of myself.

A slam on the door breaks me from my thoughts.I suppose that's Charnelle she hasn't been herself lately.Im honestly really worried about her .

I open my door to go to her room.
As I stand Infront of her door.I hear the sounds of sniffling from the outside.

"Charles, baby what's wrong?"I ask her."leave me alone!"She retorts
"Charnelle whats wrong you never speak to me like this and you never like this what's wrong love..speak to me."This is kind of making me really worried it makes me think that's how she used to feel when she heard my cries.

She does not respond and I try again to speak to her.

"Charnelle,you my baby sister okay.You always told me to open up to you because it's better then keeping things to yourself.Now please open the door and talk to me,I promise I won't judge you...if that's what you thinking."

She unlocks the door and I open it to see her hugging her knees sitting the carpet floor and crying.The sight makes my eyes well and my heart drop to my stomach.