Chapter Forty

I walk in the rain all alone behind everyone else holding flowers to give my gone mother

I walk in the rain all alone behind everyone else holding flowers to give my gone mother.The drops of water run down my face,as I desperately hold the tears in my eyes.

But once again they find a way out and join the rain.At some point it puts me at ease and almost makes me feel as if I am not alone.

I squint my eyes looking up high in the sky,as I enjoy watching the storm and the sounds of thunder.

The blue of the sky is gone and intoxicated with the dark and twinkling with the stars.

I start to think of many things.
Amaya means night rain.
Amihan means winter storm.

Could this night mean something to me and everyone else who loved my mother?

Or am I just being delusional?

Only God knows.

A sense of guilt hovers me as I watch the coffin that has my mother,above the pallbearers shoulders walk past me.

I wish that I could go back in time and bring her back to life,but I can't do that.

What is done is done.

A tear drop hits the ground the same time as a drop of rain hits the  wet,moist ground.

And I think of my mother's words.

Even the sky cries as well.
And you will find the sky's beauty in its tears in the form of rain.
But what people don't notice is that it's okay to be sad.The rain is there to comfort you and mend you.And one of the best ways is putting you to sleep and crying with you.

The words play in my head repeatedly and somehow finds a way to bring a smile to my face as I cry.

I glance at Amihan sitting next to Umairah with a numb expression on her face,while Umairah caresses her back.

My eyes soften at her sight and I decide to get up from my chair.

"Do you mind if I.."

"Yah sure."Umairah responds without any hesitation and sits with Raven.

I'm glad she moved here.

"Come here."I whisper to her and open my arms for her.Her squinted eyes glisten with tears,and her nose crinkles holding back her tears.

"It's okay..let it out."Her lips quivers and she falls into arms and places her head onto my chest.I caress her and kiss her head trying my best to comfort her.

Her warm tears wetten my black top more,but I couldn't care any less.

"It's okay."I whisper to her and she pulls out and wipes her tears.I hold her face in my hands and and kiss her forehead again."It's okay Ivy."I whisper to her as I wipe her tears.