Chapter Thirteen

It's been days now since Rose has been ignoring me

It's been days now since Rose has been ignoring me.I tried to text her ,but her messages are not going through,I think she blocked me.

That honestly kind of hurts.

I decided to go to her house so that I can talk to her in person, rather than talking over the phone.

I think we would understand each other better.

And if we don't talk now,it would just make everything awkward at the sleepover we attending today and even if I want to cancel it,I would be ruining Umairah's birthday plans.

That's the whole point of this sleepover either way.

"Charnelle."I shout from downstairs to inform her that I'm going to Rose's place.

I tell her to lock the doors and if anybody knocks she must ask who it is.

I know she is fourteen,but I can't take a risk.I love her to much to lose her.

Rose's house is not to far from mine.Its like a fifteen or ten minute walk, but because I'm to lazy to walk, I'm going to take an Uber.

It took me about for minutes to get to Rose's house.

I asked the driver to drop me off opposite her street,because I don't want to stand Infront of her door.

That would just be weird.

I pay the driver and tell him to keep the change,because why not.I know how it feels to get  tips.Its like reward.

As soon as he drives.

My gaze flickers upwards to see Rose's father exiting the garage with his White Range Rover.

That's better,I think to myself.

It will just make everything less awkward since her dad is not here.

I stand across her house, preparing myself.

While I do so,I notice a familiar masculine girl,her curly hair tied into a high ponytail with an undercut.

I slowly observe her face and notice her.

"Brittney."I breath in shock , wondering what she is doing here.She knocks on the door and in less than a second Rose opens the door,grabbing her collar seductively

The fuck.

Curiousity grows inside me and I decide to quickly go in her backyard, because her room is located at the back and there is window visible enough for me to see through.

Trespassing I don't care.

I furtively stand by her window and slightly open the curtain to see them kissing and locking hands, touching each others...eww no.

I can't watch this.

I close the curtain and the sounds of moans fills my ears.

This is nasty.