Chapter Thirty-Two

I walk towards the Uber that I ordered a few minutes ago

I walk towards the Uber that I ordered a few minutes ago.Im now in South California and while I was packing I realised I was short of money but then I asked Ivy if she could top it of with the money that I have.

She didn't like the fact that,I was leaving after we just found out we are related.I understand how she feels because I feel the same way as well,but again I had no other choice but to come back here.

I don't think Aunt Katherine is aware of me being in the south right now.I didn't know how to tell her, but Amihan said that she will explain everything to her.

I'm finding it very difficult right to comprehend why she did this.I even left a note for her so that she could understand my situation.

And i know for a fact she found it,but still decided to leave the house without telling anyone.

I feel like everything is my fault now, because no one knows where she is and this is all because of me.

I should have just told her the truth instead of writing a letter that did not even make any sense.

I blame Carole for all of this.

To think of it,she is the one behind everything that's happening right now.

The Uber drops me off in front of Carole's home and I grab my backpack thanking him with small tip.

Holding back a sigh,I open the door and walk in everyone's gaze flicks towards me.

"Amaya!"Zoe and Raven yells in unison tackling me into a huge hug.

"Where have you been?"Zoe asks making Raven look at me with disappointment,knowing that I failed the plan.

"I can't explain right now,Any updates on Charnelle?"I ask feeling terrible.

Carole gets up from her sit and walks towards me looking at me with disgust filled in her eyes.

I place my bag on the one seater sofa
making the room fill with awkward silence.

"I'm going to call mom and tell her that you are back ."Zoe says pulling out het phone from her back pocket and walks outside

"Ama-"I grab Carole's arm and drag her up the stairs,cutting Raven from whatever she was going to say.

"What in the hell do you think you are doing?"she questions me deadly.

"You're so full of yourself."I tell her maintaining my eye contact with her

"Excuses me?!"she yells.
Walking further towards me.

"I'm not afraid of you Carole,you heard me right."

"You are so pathetic,you don't come here in my house and tell me 'You're so full yourself' in my own house."she yells gritting her teeth.

"I don't care whether this is your house or not.My mouth will still whatever the hell it wants."I say and clean my teeth at her.

"Get Out!"