Author's Note

Hey everyone!

If you're seeing this you probably finished reading how we thought Harry's first year at Hogwarts might go if he was sent back in time. This book was inspired by a few others that I can no longer remember the names of... sorry.

Anyways, I wanted to say that the rewrite of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is being written, just very... very slowly (edit: there had been a massive spike in productivity and I'm writing two chapters almost every day.)

I'm not sure when we will be done, Harry hasn't even made it to Hogwarts yet sooooo... it'll probably be a while (edit: he finally has made it to Hogwarts).

For those who don't know, this book is a collab between me and a friend, our other accounts r linked somewhere. If you feel like it, check out our stories over there.

Also, I have a question.

Do you want all the books to be published in this one story, or 7 (maybe 8 ;)) different parts? They would be called the same but just adding parts 1, 2, 3 and so on onto the end.

ALSO! This will be a very very very slow burn for future ships. Don't expect anything to even start blossoming until at least 4th year, though I may add some snippets. (Is that the right word?) I also want to add that any of Harry and Draco's interactions are written by me so if you wanna hate on them hate on me, not the story. If your looking for the Drarry it's gonna take a while.

Anywho, thanks for reading this, and sorry for the delay with the second book. (Edit: It is on its way now and will hopefully be finished and uploaded by the end of the month.)