!!𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!! (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(。ᐤヮᐤ。)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡ --> Hey again!! Your lovely (not -_-) author here!! I would just like to address a few things before I upload Chapter 25, [prepare thyselves, it will be fairly long].

তততততততততততততততততততততততত

✎ upon returning from my long hiatus, I read most of the comments from every chapter, and a specific dilemma from chapter 14 came to my attention. The "Masky and Cheesecake" headcanon. I was unaware of the negative history of the headcanon, so thank you for those who enlightened me of its origins in the comments :)

I decided to go with he decision to remove and replace cheesecake with sushi instead. I still wanted to keep that scene in, but I did not intend for it originally to have the same negative connotation as the original headcanon. I grew up with it being a cute little thing, unbeknownst to how it came about. 

I feel like sushi would be an ideal food choice for Masky as I'd say it's a delectable way to consume carbs (for energy). And I feel he's a sophisticated man, so sophisticated meals for him. Hopefully that doesn't make it worse ;-;

✎ I noticed a handful of you are quite confused with the latest chapter. Mind you, that was intentional as your character is actually confused as hell too. So having you all confused was my intent :D

Though, so you're not too confused and as a recap:

Y/N is currently undergoing the final exams to determine whether she'd be a fit as an "underealmer" [my version of "pasta" because it's a headcanon of mine that "pasta" is one of three unique roles]. After her encounter with Cody (chapter 23) she gets sent off to a complete different dimension (by Slenderman if that wasn't apparent). Upon entering this other dimension, her memory gets wiped partially. As stated, the last thing she remembered was working a shift as a barista (prior to her encounter with Masky). Hope that brings you all some clarity :)

তততততততততততততততততততততততত